Apartment swap Hannibal Mo for Hawaii?

m...@privacy.net

Mar 12, 2008, 4:28:06 PM3/12/08
I live in Hannibal Missouri.... boyhood home of Mark
Twain and on the Mississippi River

I have some time off this summer..... more than a month

How would someone arrange an apartment/apartment or
apartment/house swap so that I could a month in Hawaii
this summer?

Is it even possible and worth pursuing?

Rod Speed

Mar 12, 2008, 4:41:45 PM3/12/08
m...@privacy.net wrote:

> Is it even possible

Yes, plenty do that sort of thing. And just look after houses and the associated pets while the owners are away too.

> and worth pursuing?

Yep, its one way to live rent free and is quite viable if you dont mind feeding the cat/dog etc.

Message has been deleted