Surviving a bear attack

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 8:35:03 AM9/12/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgg-fFsZ58&feature=user

Lay down on your stomach, put your hands over the back of your neck,
and play dead.
You may be swiped a few times before the bear moves away and be
bruised and bloodied,
but you will come out alive.

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 8:36:53 AM9/12/08
They also say when going through the forest make your presence known
so bears will have time to notice you and move away, instead of
getting startled which can trigger an attack

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 8:39:59 AM9/12/08
Never startle or surprise a grizzly

Tony

Sep 12, 2008, 8:47:55 AM9/12/08
I'd rather climb an apple tree and throw apples at the bear.

ulti...@hotmail.com wrote:

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Vic Smith

Sep 12, 2008, 8:49:05 AM9/12/08
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 05:39:59 -0700 (PDT), ulti...@hotmail.com wrote:

>Never startle or surprise a grizzly

Wear small bells that allow the grizzly to hear you approach.
This will prevent you from surprising them.
Carry pepper spray to attempt to ward off grizzlies.
Know the signs of bears to be aware of their presence.
Black bear droppings usually contain berries or seeds.
Grizzly bear droppings will contain small bells and smell like pepper.

--Vic

James

Sep 12, 2008, 10:14:51 AM9/12/08

There has been much discussion on the subject recently because of an
unusually high incidence of bear attacks this year - poor berry crops
have led bears to seek food farther afield.

The professional naturalists laugh at this suggestion. Even an
immature black bear can roll you over.

The advice that these professionals give is this: fight. Your only
chance is to convince the bear you are not worth the effort.

There are different bear behaviours - some bears are simply being
territorial or seeing you as a competitor for food. They will huff and
snort and paw. You should show yourselves, and back away slowly,
never turning your back on the bear.

Some bears, but very rarely become desparate enough to hunt you for
food. They will stalk you, hunching down and trying not to make noise.
These are the bears you'd better be prepared to fight.

I was discussing bears with a backcountry canoist who has twenty years
experience in Algonquin park. He has never seen a truly wild bear do
anything but run from humans. He has seen 4 wild bears in 20 years.
The more dangerous bears are those who scavange campgrounds for food
and become used to human presense. They lose their fear of humans, and
if they are truly hungry can't be scared from a food source like a
cooler. I met one of them a few weeks back in Grundy, a group of us
followed the protocol and shouted waved and made our selves noisy, but
this bear was not scared of humans at all, and didn't enter the bear
traps. He was eventually killed.

James

Frank

Sep 12, 2008, 12:14:59 PM9/12/08

<ulti...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sounds like strategy for surviving the bear market as well!

Rod Speed

Sep 12, 2008, 12:35:51 PM9/12/08

Tell that to Timothy Treadwell.

Damn, you cant, the bear didnt leave enough.

Rod Speed

Sep 12, 2008, 12:36:40 PM9/12/08
ulti...@hotmail.com wrote:
> They also say when going through the forest make your presence known
> so bears will have time to notice you and move away, instead of
> getting startled which can trigger an attack

Better tell Timothy Treadwell.

Rod Speed

Sep 12, 2008, 12:37:30 PM9/12/08

|-)

hchi...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 2:21:24 PM9/12/08

Should I do that before or after I pull out my 38 and shoot the
fucker?

GregS

Sep 12, 2008, 2:06:36 PM9/12/08

I was thinking of the fourth option.

curly'q

Sep 12, 2008, 2:21:26 PM9/12/08

Indeed. :-)

Curly

GregS

Sep 12, 2008, 2:21:31 PM9/12/08

There is also a fifth option which John Belushi learned in Continental Divide
shout at the bear, go on get out of here.

greg

Kid Mustang

Sep 12, 2008, 3:02:18 PM9/12/08
On 09/12/08 11:21, hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Should I do that before or after I pull out my 38 and shoot the
> fucker?

Will a 38 stop a bear? I doubt it would do more
than piss off a grizzly. Now the loud sound,
flash & smoke may do more. Maybe carry around an
umbrella and open & close it quickly in it's
direction. Especially if it had a picture of
Hillary Clinton on it. ;-)

Tom Biasi

Sep 12, 2008, 3:36:22 PM9/12/08

"Vic Smith" <thismaila...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Old but still good.

hchi...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 4:50:23 PM9/12/08
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:02:18 -0700, Kid Mustang
<kidmu...@netscape.com> wrote:

>On 09/12/08 11:21, hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Should I do that before or after I pull out my 38 and shoot the
>> fucker?
>
>Will a 38 stop a bear? I doubt it would do more
>than piss off a grizzly. Now the loud sound,
>flash & smoke may do more.

Never seen the results of six hollowpoint shots at close range, huh?

Tell ya what, we'll get three bears. You take on the mama bear or
papa bear, your choice. You flash your umbrella picture of any
politician (other than Cheney, because the bear will pee himself
laughing that Cheney will shoot his friends instead of the game), the
OP can lie on the ground and play dead with the baby bear, and I'll
have my revolver. Any loser left alive buys the beer to go with my
bear meat stew.

Kid Mustang

Sep 12, 2008, 4:06:57 PM9/12/08

Nope, never have but it sounds nasty. I think
I'll pass on the bet.

Dennis

Sep 12, 2008, 10:09:13 PM9/12/08

I always figured a bear would never catch me -- he'd never get
traction in the trail of shit.

Dennis (evil)

dale_peterson

Sep 12, 2008, 11:52:31 PM9/12/08

<ulti...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Have read that a Brown or Grizzly may react as you have said above. Have
also heard stuff like a Black Bear figures anything smaller then them is
food. Laying down for a Black Bear may simply offer the bear an easy buffet
lunch.
Dale P........ In the Eastern Sierra/Nevada

Patriot Games

Sep 14, 2008, 1:59:06 PM9/14/08
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 05:35:03 -0700 (PDT), ulti...@hotmail.com wrote:

Good advice for Democrats.

Because its WRONG advice and will get more Democrats killed. Lord
knows we desperately need fewer Democrats.

This is pussy advice.

You survive a bear attack by SHOOTING the bear DEAD.

Also, even though bears can sprint much faster than a person they
CANNOT run downhill.

Regarding the other kind of 'bear" - a fat hairy faggot - this is also
good advice for Democrats.

Lay down on your stomach, put your hands over the back of your neck,

play dead, and let the 'bear' - the fat hairy faggot - fuck your ass
until he gets bored.

Lord knows Democrats love taking it up the ass!

Ryan Robbins

Sep 14, 2008, 4:05:48 PM9/14/08

<ulti...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

That's nice, but totally useless should you be attacked by a black bear.
Black bears are likely to attack because they want to eat you. Grizzly bears
are likely to attack because they perceive you as a threat. This is why if
you play dead with a grizzly bear, the bear will likely leave because there
is no more threat. But if you play dead with a black bear, it's thinking
"easy meal."

Ryan Robbins

Sep 14, 2008, 4:11:22 PM9/14/08

"James" <jl...@idirect.com> wrote in message

On Sep 12, 8:35 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
>The advice that these professionals give is this: fight. Your only
>chance is to convince the bear you are not worth the effort.

That won't work with a grizzly. In fact, it will likely get you killed.

>They will huff and
>snort and paw.

Those behaviors are nervous responses, not acts of aggression or precursors
to an attack. In most cases, a black bear that attacks gives no warning.

>The more dangerous bears are those who scavange campgrounds for food
>and become used to human presense. They lose their fear of humans, and
>if they are truly hungry can't be scared from a food source like a
>cooler.

Although this belief is widespread, the evidence is far from conclusive.

Ryan Robbins

Sep 14, 2008, 4:13:54 PM9/14/08

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

> Also, even though bears can sprint much faster than a person they
> CANNOT run downhill.

FALSE!

John A. Weeks III

Sep 14, 2008, 4:37:03 PM9/14/08
In article <fsjqc49hve0nig0mh...@4ax.com>,
Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

> Lay down on your stomach, put your hands over the back of your neck,
> play dead, and let the 'bear' - the fat hairy faggot - fuck your ass
> until he gets bored.
>
> Lord knows Democrats love taking it up the ass!

The evidence would suggest just the opposite. After all, wasn't
it leading Republicans Larry Craig and Ted Haggard who were recently
in the news for gay sex. In Craig's case, he was arrested from
trying to pick up an undercover cop in a bathroom. That must
be pretty high on your list of family values.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 612-720-2854 jo...@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications http://www.johnweeks.com

Tom Biasi

Sep 14, 2008, 7:17:17 PM9/14/08

<ulti...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How come Freddie Rice never joins these real life threads?

y_p_w

Sep 16, 2008, 1:31:44 PM9/16/08
On Sep 14, 1:11 pm, "Ryan Robbins" <redbird...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "James" <jl...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 12, 8:35 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >The advice that these professionals give is this: fight. Your only
> >chance is to convince the bear you are not worth the effort.
>
> That won't work with a grizzly. In fact, it will likely get you killed.

Grizzlies don't back down to anything. I've heard that grizzlies have
been know to fight with polar bears, with the typical result being the
polar bear wins out.

> >They will huff and
> >snort and paw.
>
> Those behaviors are nervous responses, not acts of aggression or precursors
> to an attack. In most cases, a black bear that attacks gives no warning.

Some are known to bluff charge. Seems far more common for a bluff
charge than an actual attack.

> >The more dangerous bears are those who scavange campgrounds for food
> >and become used to human presense. They lose their fear of humans, and
> >if they are truly hungry can't be scared from a food source like a
> >cooler.
>
> Although this belief is widespread, the evidence is far from conclusive.

That black bear in Utah last year wasn't known as a serial campground
raider. It had done so maybe the day before, but that was definitely
a predatory attack on the kid.

In any case, wailing away at a black bear should typically work.
Perhaps there are no guarantees, but everything I hear about black
bears are that they tend to avoid physical confrontation. Some seem
to have gotten numb to attempts to scare them off with noises (pots/
pans, yelling, or pyrotechnics). In Yosemite the authorities will
escalate their deterrence methods to rubber pellet or bean bag
launchers. Pain is something a black bear should understand.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 2:58:25 AM9/17/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:59:06 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Regarding the other kind of 'bear" - a fat hairy faggot - this is also
>good advice for Democrats.
>
>Lay down on your stomach, put your hands over the back of your neck,
>play dead, and let the 'bear' - the fat hairy faggot - fuck your ass
>until he gets bored.
>
>Lord knows Democrats love taking it up the ass!

Always nice to have your token hetero goon in any group. You know of
course, that talking so much about gays and male butts makes people
wonder if YOU'RE "that way" too!

In fact, you're just a fat, ugly queer playing your phony breeder game
clacking away at the keyboard with one hand, and jacking off to your
gay porn with the other.

Got YOU figured out. Gawd you are SO obvious...you screaming queen
you! BITTER old screaming queen...you know, making heteros look like a
bunch of pig-asswipes will not win you many friends.

--
Steal This Blog!
http://www.gay-bible.org/steal

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 3:02:27 AM9/17/08

He thought you meant HIM. He's an old bear with arthritic knees (from
giving other bears so much sloppy head for so many years). I know who
he is, hangs out at a leather bar South of Market, gets on usenet
pretending to be a stupid hetero dickwad. His real name is Gary.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 3:04:24 AM9/17/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:37:03 -0500, "John A. Weeks III"
<jo...@johnweeks.com> wrote:

>The evidence would suggest just the opposite. After all, wasn't
>it leading Republicans Larry Craig and Ted Haggard who were recently
>in the news for gay sex. In Craig's case, he was arrested from
>trying to pick up an undercover cop in a bathroom. That must
>be pretty high on your list of family values.

Well, he calls himself "patriot," so what else could we expect from
such a loser? He's a sad, lonely closet case. ALL men are who feel
they need to act super macho. Can you say "pathetic"?

Ryan Robbins

Sep 17, 2008, 2:39:50 PM9/17/08

"y_p_w" <y_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>That black bear in Utah last year wasn't known as a serial campground
>raider. It had done so maybe the day before, but that was definitely
>a predatory attack on the kid.

I'm wondering whether that kid, and others like him, was wearing the same
clothes he wore when Mom and Dad cooked on the camp fire. It seems to me
that in these campground attacks the bear believes the human is mighty
tasty. Wearing clothes that have a strong odor (to the bear) of food would
make a hungry bear think so.

>In any case, wailing away at a black bear should typically work.
>Perhaps there are no guarantees, but everything I hear about black
>bears are that they tend to avoid physical confrontation.

This is most likely because the black bear has survived by being a master at
stealth, using brush for concealment and trees for escape from larger
predators when black bears weren't the largest creatures in the wild. These
days, black bears living near humans have added nocturnal behavior to avoid
confrontations.

The grizzly, on the other hand, evolved in wide open spaces. It had no place
to hide; it had to fight.

y_p_w

Sep 18, 2008, 4:51:07 PM9/18/08
On Sep 17, 11:39 am, "Ryan Robbins" <redbird...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "y_p_w" <y_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >That black bear in Utah last year wasn't known as a serial campground
> >raider.  It had done so maybe the day before, but that was definitely
> >a predatory attack on the kid.
>
> I'm wondering whether that kid, and others like him, was wearing the same
> clothes he wore when Mom and Dad cooked on the camp fire. It seems to me
> that in these campground attacks the bear believes the human is mighty
> tasty. Wearing clothes that have a strong odor (to the bear) of food would
> make a hungry bear think so.

Family claims that the kid might have had "some Skittles" candies in
the tent with him.

They also sued the Forest Service.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_8730630

> >In any case, wailing away at a black bear should typically work.
> >Perhaps there are no guarantees, but everything I hear about black
> >bears are that they tend to avoid physical confrontation.
>
> This is most likely because the black bear has survived by being a master at
> stealth, using brush for concealment and trees for escape from larger
> predators when black bears weren't the largest creatures in the wild. These
> days, black bears living near humans have added nocturnal behavior to avoid
> confrontations.

Nocturnal concealment perhaps. Where there aren't a whole lot of
humans, they still seem to have activity during the daytime. I
spotted these black bears in the early afternoon:

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rcbears0jo9.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rcbears1tr1.jpg

> The grizzly, on the other hand, evolved in wide open spaces. It had no place
> to hide; it had to fight.

I thought that grizzlies sometimes live in the periphery of the
forest. They don't seem to shy away from wide-open meadows.

James

Sep 19, 2008, 11:30:48 AM9/19/08
On Sep 14, 4:11 pm, "Ryan Robbins" <redbird...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "James" <jl...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 12, 8:35 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >The advice that these professionals give is this: fight. Your only
> >chance is to convince the bear you are not worth the effort.
>
> That won't work with a grizzly. In fact, it will likely get you killed.

Are you suggesting that not fighting is preferable?

> >They will huff and
> >snort and paw.
>
> Those behaviors are nervous responses, not acts of aggression or precursors
> to an attack. In most cases, a black bear that attacks gives no warning.

A black bear who attacks you to eat you, gives no warning true. A
black bear who thinks you are too close to his food, or his den, or
his cub, will generally try to scare you off.

Of the bear attacks in Ontario, very few have been without warning.

> >The more dangerous bears are those who scavange campgrounds for food
> >and become used to human presense. They lose their fear of humans, and
> >if they are truly hungry can't be scared from a food source like a
> >cooler.
>
> Although this belief is widespread, the evidence is far from conclusive.

Well feel free to speculate, I've tried to scare away a habituated
bear, I've talked to people who do this for a living. The bear I
couldn't scare away was killed, by park wardens, who had consulted
with naturalists. Those same naturalists have stated that when the see
wild black bears that have little contact with humans, they generally
run. You are much more likely to see a bear at a dump or near a
campsite than in the wild.

James

y_p_w

Sep 19, 2008, 2:08:01 PM9/19/08
On Sep 19, 8:30 am, James <jl...@idirect.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 4:11 pm, "Ryan Robbins" <redbird...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > "James" <jl...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 12, 8:35 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > >The advice that these professionals give is this: fight. Your only
> > >chance is to convince the bear you are not worth the effort.
>
> > That won't work with a grizzly. In fact, it will likely get you killed.
>
> Are you suggesting that not fighting is preferable?

With a grizzly bear? In general the recommendations are to play dead
and cover the neck with a pack or hands. It may simply be playing the
odds. Grizzlies supposedly engage in far more defensive attacks than
predatory attacks on humans.

Grizzlies aren't afraid to fight. If they don't sense a need to
fight, they've been known to stop.

> > >The more dangerous bears are those who scavange campgrounds for food
> > >and become used to human presense. They lose their fear of humans, and
> > >if they are truly hungry can't be scared from a food source like a
> > >cooler.
>
> > Although this belief is widespread, the evidence is far from conclusive.
>
> Well feel free to speculate, I've tried to scare away a habituated
> bear, I've talked to people who do this for a living. The bear I
> couldn't scare away  was killed, by park wardens, who had consulted
> with naturalists. Those same naturalists have stated that when the see
> wild black bears that have little contact with humans, they generally
> run.  You are much more likely to see a bear at a dump or near a
> campsite than in the wild.

Like I said - they'll typically try pain aversion like rubber bullets
and bean bag launchers. Certainly not every bear is the same, and I
too have heard of ones that were no longer dissuaded from raiding food
with mere noise.

Patriot Games

Sep 20, 2008, 12:45:36 PM9/20/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:13:54 GMT, "Ryan Robbins"
<redbi...@verizon.net> wrote:

Its true. They tumble when they run downhill.

Patriot Games

Sep 20, 2008, 12:48:11 PM9/20/08

From: chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief Thracian)
news.k-dsl.de = Cologne, Germany.

Patriot Games

Sep 20, 2008, 12:50:26 PM9/20/08
<jo...@johnweeks.com> wrote:
>In article <fsjqc49hve0nig0mh...@4ax.com>,
> Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>> Lay down on your stomach, put your hands over the back of your neck,
>> play dead, and let the 'bear' - the fat hairy faggot - fuck your ass
>> until he gets bored.
>> Lord knows Democrats love taking it up the ass!
>The evidence would suggest just the opposite. After all, wasn't
>it leading Republicans Larry Craig and Ted Haggard who were recently
>in the news for gay sex. In Craig's case, he was arrested from
>trying to pick up an undercover cop in a bathroom.

No, he was arrested for misdeamenor disturbing the peace or something
like that. ZERO sex.

Patriot Games

Sep 20, 2008, 12:51:18 PM9/20/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:04:24 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>Well...

Nobody gives a shit what a German fag has to say...

Ryan Robbins

Sep 20, 2008, 1:48:35 PM9/20/08

On Sep 14, 4:11 pm, "Ryan Robbins" <redbird...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "James" <jl...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 12, 8:35 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >The advice that these professionals give is this: fight. Your only
> >chance is to convince the bear you are not worth the effort.
>
> That won't work with a grizzly. In fact, it will likely get you killed.

>Are you suggesting that not fighting is preferable?

With a grizzly? Correct. This is the advice of experts, Stephen Herrero
among them. He's the author of "Bear Attacks: Their Causes and Avoidance."
Herrero does say that it's a rule of thumb to fight black bears and play
dead with grizzlies, because most grizzly attacks are defensive and most
black bear attacks are predatory. "An additional rule of thumb is this: If
an attack cannot be deterred and is defensive, play dead; if predatory,
fight back."

But you're not going to know the bear's motivation, because the bear isn't
going to tell if you ask. We just know that, statistically, the odds are far
greater that the grizzly just wants to eliminate the perceived threat and
that a black bear won't attack unless acting as a predator.

> >They will huff and
> >snort and paw.
>
> Those behaviors are nervous responses, not acts of aggression or
> precursors
> to an attack. In most cases, a black bear that attacks gives no warning.
>
>A black bear who attacks you to eat you, gives no warning true. A
>black bear who thinks you are too close to his food, or his den, or
>his cub, will generally try to scare you off.

A bluff-charge, though, is not an attack. It's just a form of communicating.
Bluff-charges rarely end in contact.

> >The more dangerous bears are those who scavange campgrounds for food
> >and become used to human presense. They lose their fear of humans, and
> >if they are truly hungry can't be scared from a food source like a
> >cooler.
>
> Although this belief is widespread, the evidence is far from conclusive.

>Well feel free to speculate, I've tried to scare away a habituated
>bear, I've talked to people who do this for a living. The bear I
>couldn't scare away was killed, by park wardens, who had consulted
>with naturalists. Those same naturalists have stated that when the see
>wild black bears that have little contact with humans, they generally
>run. You are much more likely to see a bear at a dump or near a
>campsite than in the wild.

Lynn Rogers, of the North American Bear Center, has concluded that
habituated black bears are no more dangerous than other bears. Herrero draws
the same conclusion: "I conclude it is mainly wild black bears found in
rural or remote areas - where they have relatively littler association with
people - that occasionally try to kill and eat a human being."

Ryan Robbins

Sep 20, 2008, 1:49:35 PM9/20/08

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

You can believe that all you want, but you'd continue to be wrong.

dale_peterson

Sep 20, 2008, 6:54:13 AM9/20/08

"Ryan Robbins" <redbi...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Yah, last I heard they could only run about 35 mph down hill.
Diddly

Chief Thracian

Sep 20, 2008, 9:45:35 PM9/20/08
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:51:18 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Nobody gives a shit what a German fag has to say...

You're stooooopid! Typical braindead bigot. Oink, oink!

Just because I use a server out of Amsterdam, I must reside there,
too, eh? Dumb dumb dumbsh*t.

Chief Thracian

Sep 20, 2008, 9:47:32 PM9/20/08
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:48:11 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>news.germany.com
>news.k-dsl.de = Cologne, Germany.

Yes, because I use an inexpensive news server out of Germany, I MUST
be German, huh? You are so stoooopid! Here's two other servers I use:

nyc.newsgroups-download.com
phoenix.newsgroups-download.com

Dan O'Connell

Sep 21, 2008, 7:58:53 AM9/21/08

"James" <jl...@idirect.com> wrote in message

James

Kayaking in Glacier Bay for 12 days last July (solo)...saw 23 Grizzlies and
no black bears (glacial...no trees=no black bears...only alder). At Russel
Island was greeted by one or more at each attempt to land...forced into a
four mile ocean crossing into the fog at night. I have pictures
(nervous...taken quickly/forgot to focus!:) of four approaching to within
thirty yards of me once AFTER I landed by Johns Hopkins Glacier. They all
seemed bored (but watched me continuously) with me after they all first
stood up to check me out...no plan B on my part...no gun...no pepper sparay.
Kayakdan...from MN

Patriot Games

Sep 21, 2008, 10:03:32 AM9/21/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 01:47:32 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:48:11 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>news.germany.com
>>news.k-dsl.de = Cologne, Germany.
>Yes, because I use an inexpensive news server out of Germany, I MUST
>be German, huh? You are so stoooopid! Here's two other servers I use:
>nyc.newsgroups-download.com
>phoenix.newsgroups-download.com

Are you claiming to have sucked every dick in Germany?

No? Then turn off your computer and get back to work, fag.

Patriot Games

Sep 21, 2008, 10:17:14 AM9/21/08
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:49:35 GMT, "Ryan Robbins"

<redbi...@verizon.net> wrote:
>"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:13:54 GMT, "Ryan Robbins"
>> <redbi...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>>"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
>>>FALSE!
>> Its true. They tumble when they run downhill.
>You can believe that all you want, but you'd continue to be wrong.

The burden is on YOU, fag.

Prove me wrong:

"...people say you should run downhill because when a bear chases a
person running downhill the bear will lose its balance and tumble
'head over heals' down the hill allowing you to escape."
http://www.johnsesl.com/templates/reading/smokymountains/bear.html

"Village folk always advise me to run downhill if chased by a bear."
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1227/p22s02-hfes.html