humor

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Aug 15, 2007, 12:30:45 PM8/15/07
How to treat a Woman:

Wine her.
Dine her.
Call her.
Hold her.
Surprise her.
Compliment her.
Smile at her.
Listen to her.
Laugh with her.
Cry with her.
Romance her.
Encourage her.
Believe in her.
Pray with her.
Pray for her.
Cuddle with her.
Shop with her.
Give her jewelry.
Buy her flowers.
Hold her hand.
Write love letters to her.
Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.

How To Treat a Man:

Show up naked.
Bring chicken wings.
Don't block the TV.

sno

Aug 15, 2007, 12:43:42 PM8/15/07

LOL....Thank you....I needed something like this today....

have fun......sno

--
No matter how dangerous nuclear power may or
may not be.....

This tag line is generated by:
SLNG (Silly Little Nuclear Generator)

Dennis

Aug 15, 2007, 1:29:23 PM8/15/07

Good one.

The really funny part is most men are thinking: "Why don't women get
something so simple?" And most women are thinking: "That's so true of
all those other slobs, but not my guy -- he's different!"

Dennis (evil)

onionhead

Aug 15, 2007, 1:52:17 PM8/15/07

Don't you just *hate* it when a naked woman blocks the TV?

freeisbest

Aug 15, 2007, 2:27:37 PM8/15/07

..sigh... Yes, I did. Just read the list, smiled, then thought,
"But not my guy..."