How to re-program car remotes

Kompu Kid

Jun 18, 2008, 2:52:59 PM6/18/08
Hello All:

I am about to purchase a Chevrolet remote for the doors to replace my
broken one.

How do I program it to work with my door? Do I go to the dealer? Can a
lock smith do it?

Thanks

Deguza

Bebe

Jun 19, 2008, 12:12:08 PM6/19/08

Where are you purchasing it?
Bebe

Kompu Kid

Jun 19, 2008, 4:33:55 PM6/19/08

From a friend. His truck is totaled so he has a unit he does not need
any more.

Deguza

Bebe

Jun 19, 2008, 5:08:47 PM6/19/08
> Deguza- Hide quoted text -

Well, when mine stopped working, I took it to the dealership where I
bought the truck. They fixed it for me for free. I would suggest
calling a local Chevy dealer and inquiring about getting one
programmed for your vehicle. Good Luck!

Bebe

Message has been deleted

imascot