What is Telemarketing.

srividya

Jun 3, 2008, 6:16:44 AM6/3/08
You see a beautiful girl at a party. You go up to her and get her
www.superslim3.blogspot.com
telephone number. The next day you call say," Hi, I'm very rich, Marry
me".

That's -----------------Telemarketing. www.superslim3.blogspot.com
www.superslim3.blogspot.com

Al Bundy

Jun 4, 2008, 10:32:59 AM6/4/08

srividya wrote:
> You see a beautiful girl at a party. You go up to her and get her

> telephone number. The next day you call say," Hi, I'm very rich, Marry
> me".

Tom Leikas says a woman decides whether she's going to sleep with you
in the first 10 minutes. So just go with it that night or forget it.
Don't waste your money or time.