$1 million will buy the man in your life the luxury watch of his dreams. The Blanpain 1735 with perpetual calendar, split second chronograph, minute repeater, tourbillion and moon phase minder takes up to 10 months to build. Only 30 will ever be made, 18 constructed so far.

servi...@watchec.com

Apr 24, 2008, 1:15:39 PM4/24/08
$1 million will buy the man in your life the luxury watch of his
dreams. The Blanpain 1735 with perpetual calendar, split second
chronograph, minute repeater, tourbillion and moon phase minder takes
up to 10 months to build. Only 30 will ever be made, 18 constructed so
far.

For the woman that's worth it, buy her Chopards Super Ice Cube at a
cool $1,130, 620. Set with a mere 1,897 diamonds, this luxury watch is
made in 50 variations with a choice of black diamonds, pastel
sapphires and rubies.

Of course, as watch makers of distinction, there are so many
variations because they understand the importance of fashion and
jewellery faux pas (where two women turn up to an event wearing
anything that looks like someone else's). They've done the hard work,
all you need to do is pick the right colour. Get it wrong and you
might just as well have been down the local market and picked one up!
Good luck.

at:salereplicawatch.com

ra...@vt.edu

Apr 24, 2008, 2:35:23 PM4/24/08
servi...@watchec.com wrote:
> $1 million will buy the man in your life the luxury watch of his
> dreams. The Blanpain 1735 with perpetual calendar, split second
> chronograph, minute repeater, tourbillion and moon phase minder takes

Wait, a "minute repeater?" Does that mean this thing has some limited
time travel capability? If so, I can see the reason for the price . . .

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

servi...@watchec.com

Apr 25, 2008, 3:40:28 AM4/25/08