accept paypal sell sports shoes cloth handbag sunglasse

voguet...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2007, 2:54:29 PM10/11/07
We can supply many kinds of Nike shoes air jordan,bape star,AF1,nike
dunk,nike shox,timbland,puma,air maxand clothings
coat,hoody,jacket,jean,shirt,sweat,T-shirt to the USA,
Canada,Germany,Australia ,the UK and Italy. Authentic shoes are
available for prompt shipment. There are shoes in stock now for
prompt safe shipment by air Express.

The delivery time is max. seven days.
payment: paypal,western union,wire transfer
The size is 8 to 13 US size. If you are interested in any styles of
our shipments,
please feel free to let us know or leave your Email address on line,
so that
we can contact you directly. If your shoes and clothes from us you
will get
best price from us.

Features:
1) Box coming with retro cards
2) Colours: pink, red, violet, blue brand sneakers with small and big
sizes
3) We have obtained a good reputation among our clients
4) Our main markets: the USA, UK, ,European countries
5) Our shipping time is in seven business days
6) payment:paypal,western union,wire transfer

MSN:wski...@hotmail.com