Laundry hints and tips

bum...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 11:09:46 AM11/11/08

Al Bundy

Nov 11, 2008, 4:44:20 PM11/11/08
On Nov 11, 11:09 am, bumm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Great Laundry Hints and Tips:http://www.lanuova.co.nz/index.php?page=Hints-and-Tips

Somewhat out of necessity, I discovered that I was wasting time and
money using a gas dryer. Now I simply wash and hang. I have provided
enough room to hang everything in one room where I turn a rotating fan
on to speed the process. I wash in the morning and let nature and the
fan do their job. Later, most items can simply be moved on the hangers
to complete the process. I'm saving money, effort, and time folding
stuff.

aine...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2008, 2:46:45 AM11/25/08
thanks for the information..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game <a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com> http://uc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com> http://gc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>