Don't buy a dead X-mas tree

A Veteran

Dec 24, 2007, 12:43:34 PM12/24/07
send the money to Darfur , instead.
You'll feel better.

--
when you believe the only tool you have is a hammer.
All problems look like nails.

Rod Speed

Dec 24, 2007, 1:54:28 PM12/24/07
A Veteran <geo...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

> send the money to Darfur , instead.

No thanks.

> You'll feel better.

Wrong, as always.

terrable

Dec 24, 2007, 2:06:16 PM12/24/07

"A Veteran" <geo...@humboldt1.com> wrote in message

> send the money to Darfur , instead.
> You'll feel better.

To buy an AK-47 and some clips.

Message has been deleted

<RJ>

Dec 24, 2007, 10:49:40 PM12/24/07
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:43:34 -0800, A Veteran <geo...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

>send the money to Darfur , instead.
>You'll feel better.

FAMINE !!

Nature's way of dealing with overpopulation......

<rj>

Anthony Matonak

Dec 24, 2007, 11:48:57 PM12/24/07
<RJ> wrote:
> FAMINE !!
> Nature's way of dealing with overpopulation......

Here I thought all along that it was War, Pestilence and Death.
Oddly enough, wealth and education are the best ways to reduce
population.

Anthony

Rod Speed

Dec 25, 2007, 12:34:05 AM12/25/07
Anthony Matonak <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote
> <RJ> wrote

>> FAMINE !!
>> Nature's way of dealing with overpopulation......

Not anymore, the world's moved on, again.

> Here I thought all along that it was War, Pestilence and Death.

> Oddly enough, wealth and education are the best ways to reduce population.

Nope, both working is in the modern first world.