Subscribe To My Blog

Cheapo Groovo

Feb 5, 2008, 3:37:24 PM2/5/08
Many are familiar with the work of the Dollar Stretcher and the Tightwad
Gazette, but not my work - "Cheapo Groovo". I believe their work is
groundbreaking stuff. I'm trying to take what they have done to the next
level.

Here are the ways I have tried to improve on their work and all the
other "money" blogs:
1. Income and investing posts as well as frugal posts
2. Focusing on universal money saving ideas, no matter your life
stage
3. Easy to read posts that can be read and absorbed in seconds
4. Multimedia presentations - audio, video, photos
5. Eliminate information overload - no more than 15 new posts per
month
6. An actual M.B.A. is behind the posts not a "want to be"

Please understand that I'm not saying to ignore discussion boards or
other web sites. Other folks do a much better job at recipes, raising
kids cheaply, or how to change your psychological makeup so you become a
frugal zealot.

Peace

Cheapo Groovo
www.cheapogroovo.vox.com