Limbaugh Lie of the Day #2 11/07/07

George Grapman

Nov 7, 2007, 1:12:50 PM11/7/07
Say that none of the swift boaters claims were ever "disproven".

In his book O'Neill said he was never in Cambodia and the only time
he met Nixon was at the 1972 convention. The Oval Office tapes have him
telling Nixon that he was in Cambodia.

Thurlow served on a mission with Kerry. He said that Kerry was
dishonest for accepting a commend for that mission which said they drew
fire when, according to Thurlow,the mission drew no fire. When it was
noted that Thurlow accepted the same commendation for the same mission
he claimed that he never read the commendation.

George Grapman

Nov 7, 2007, 2:18:59 PM11/7/07
Sorry, posted twice to the wrong group. Fortunately a departed
poster is no longer around to have my account terminated.

Bob F

Nov 7, 2007, 2:48:56 PM11/7/07

"George Grapman" <sfge...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Sorry, posted twice to the wrong group. Fortunately a departed
> poster is no longer around to have my account terminated.

If you haven't discovered "Air America Radio", you'd love it. Thom Hartmann has
got to be one of the smartest, best read talkers out there.

http://www.airamerica.com/