Increase Your FICO Score

DevBasic Marketing Support

Dec 12, 2007, 7:05:26 AM12/12/07
Ovation Law Firm is a premier provider of affordable
and effective credit report repair services. Repair your
credit report legally. Read about modern credit report
repair and gain access to a legitimate credit repair firm.

Visit web link below.

http://www.illinois.devbasic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=9

Snowbound

Dec 12, 2007, 3:34:16 PM12/12/07
In article
<0f14b436-cd72-4108...@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

Hey, I just checked my FICO score for free thanks to the Hillis Class
Action settlement (thanks, litigation attorneys!). According to Equifax,
my FICO score is 809 as of last night.

Can your company help me repair it? Am I living too far below my means?
Do my finances lack risk? Perhaps if I paid a law firm named for a
guitar lots of my excess dollars, they could help me repair this dire
situation.