Save Money-Stay At Home!

richie1115

Feb 7, 2008, 5:35:45 PM2/7/08
It's getting really expensive to drive a car.

We all know this. However, we have been programmed to think of fuel
cost as miles per gallon. The more miles per gallon, the better.

This view fosters consumption. We say, "my car gets 20 miles per
gallon, this is OK." Combine this with credit purchases of fuel, and
we do not feel the true cost of fuel consumption.

Its time we look at fuel from a much different view. A new way of
seeing the fossil-fuel supported economy. Let's look at how much money
it takes to drive my car one mile, or kilometer.

-MILES PER DOLLAR-

When we look at fuel this way, we get an immediate feeling of the high
cost of moving ourselves and our family from one place to another. We
also clearly understand how much it costs to work outside our homes.

At the Link below, I have included a miles-per-dollar calculator for
you to immediately determine the cost of fuel to drive your car
anywhere. It is truly enlightening.

Home Income becomes more important every day for two reasons:

1) We don't consume automotive fuel and cost when we work from home.

2) We can use home income to help pay for our automotive fuel
consumption and cost when we leave the house.

To find out more about the best income sites for home income and the
Miles Per Dollar Calculator, please visit http://www.best-income-sites.com/

Miles Per Dollar Gas Calculator

Gadgets powered by Google

Al Bundy

Feb 7, 2008, 7:31:32 PM2/7/08

richie1115 wrote:
> It's getting really expensive to drive a car.

This reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where they try to sell a
"show about nothing."