Life Insurance Revealed

InsurInfo

Sep 19, 2007, 8:18:33 AM9/19/07
Hi Friends
Everyone has to take up life insurance. But does anyone know
completly about your policy on life insurance? Does anyone know when
life insurance has started? Come, Get the answers for these questions
at this website. Kindly make time to visit the website

http://www.theinsurancezone.net

Anthony Matonak

Sep 19, 2007, 2:45:04 PM9/19/07
InsurInfo wrote:
> Hi Friends

Evil spammers are not anyones friend.

> Everyone has to take up life insurance.

I disagree. Not everyone needs life insurance. Children, for instance,
do not need life insurance. Most people without a spouse or children
need, at the most, a modest policy to cover disposing of their bodies
Not even that if they lack close family and friends who need big
expensive funerals or they have any assets.

Anthony

Rod Speed

Sep 19, 2007, 4:31:28 PM9/19/07
Anthony Matonak <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote:
> InsurInfo wrote:
>> Hi Friends
>
> Evil spammers are not anyones friend.
>
>> Everyone has to take up life insurance.
>
> I disagree. Not everyone needs life insurance. Children, for instance,
> do not need life insurance. Most people without a spouse or children
> need, at the most, a modest policy to cover disposing of their bodies

Most dont even need that, because they have enough saving etc to pay for that.

Greggie Gibson

Sep 19, 2007, 6:37:36 PM9/19/07
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in

or why care? spend all your money while you're alive and let someone
else pay for the funeral if they want one.

Ward Abbott

Sep 19, 2007, 6:48:44 PM9/19/07
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:37:36 +0000 (UTC), Greggie Gibson
<Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote:

>and let someone
>else pay for the funeral if they want one.

Yep....funerals are JUST for the living.

Message has been deleted

Rod Speed

Sep 19, 2007, 10:12:25 PM9/19/07
Jimington <wvzu...@gfa.pp> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Anthony Matonak <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote
>>> InsurInfo wrote

>>> Evil spammers are not anyones friend.

>>> I disagree. Not everyone needs life insurance. Children, for instance,
>>> do not need life insurance. Most people without a spouse or children
>>> need, at the most, a modest policy to cover disposing of their bodies

>> Most dont even need that, because they have enough saving etc to pay for that.

> Even if they didn't they'd have no reason to care.

True.