New Idea For Going Green

Johnnie In The Billows

Feb 16, 2008, 6:09:39 AM2/16/08
Recycle your chewing gum! Don't buy a new stick and spit it out on
the pavement after ten minutes.

Remember the old days, when people made a single gumball last for
three months!! (When not in use, you can stick it on your dashboard,
under the rim of the table, on the sole of your shoe, etc.)

Preserve the gum trees and save our sidewalks at the same time.

The Thack

Feb 16, 2008, 7:42:27 AM2/16/08

"Johnnie In The Billows" <bright...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Better still, shove it up your arse, you fucking waste of space.

Johnnie In The Billows

Feb 18, 2008, 7:14:52 AM2/18/08
On Feb 16, 12:42 pm, "The Thack" <theth...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> "Johnnie In The Billows" <brightice2...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:01b695fc-6e79-4bb0...@q78g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

> > Recycle your chewing gum!  Don't buy a new stick and spit it out on
> > the pavement after ten minutes.
>
> > Remember the old days, when people made a single gumball last for
> > three months!!  (When not in use, you can stick it on your dashboard,
> > under the rim of the table, on the sole of your shoe, etc.)
>
> > Preserve the gum trees and save our sidewalks at the same time.
>
> Better still, shove it up your arse, you fucking waste of space.

Good thinking! Plenty of room there.