Re: Old suck-ass John speaks to hispanic gathering.

billim...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2008, 10:47:47 AM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 7:42 am, billimmel...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080620/D91DI6LO0.html
>
> Whata piece of feces!
>
> bill
>
> http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Now the creep is talking about offshore drillin for oil! Takes 10
years but the old bastard
wants to keep and add to the 12-20 million energy consuming illegal
aliens.

wis...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2008, 1:37:34 PM6/20/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:47:47 -0700 (PDT), billim...@yahoo.com
wrote:

Stop refering to race-traitor McCain as an old bastard. There are some
good old bastards.

ted

Al Bundy

Jun 20, 2008, 4:00:17 PM6/20/08

wis...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:47:47 -0700 (PDT), billim...@yahoo.com
> wrote:
>
> >On Jun 20, 7:42�am, billimmel...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080620/D91DI6LO0.html
> >>
> >> Whata piece of feces!
> >>
> >> bill

> >Now the creep is talking about offshore drillin for oil! Takes 10
> >years but the old bastard
> >wants to keep and add to the 12-20 million energy consuming illegal
> >aliens.
>
> Stop refering to race-traitor McCain as an old bastard. There are some
> good old bastards.
>
> ted

And at least he has a rich wife. True, he will be dead before any of
his energy ideas come to fruition.
I liked his slip the other day when he said. "I voted for that
beer...uh bill."