Find out How to Unlock your car with a cell phone Video

bosad87

Aug 5, 2007, 2:12:28 PM8/5/07

Melissa

Aug 6, 2007, 10:20:39 AM8/6/07

"bosad87" <revenue...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1186337548....@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

> Watch out How to Unlock your car with a cell phone Video...

http://mobilephone-guide.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-unlock-your-car-with-cell-phone.html

http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/keyless.asp

Melissa

Don K

Aug 6, 2007, 5:56:15 PM8/6/07
"bosad87" <revenue...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Watch out How to Unlock your car with a cell phone Video...

That's ridiculous. My cell phone doesn't fit into the keyhole.

Don

Bob's Backfire Burrito

Aug 7, 2007, 10:50:21 AM8/7/07
revenue...@gmail.com

This is silly!

When i lose or lock my keys in my car, i simply stand on a milkcrate, back
my ass up to the doorlock and FART!!
The sound of it fools the alarm system into thinking my butt is a keyfob and
the door simply unlocks!!!
I don't need to call anyone, no cellphone required.

What? you say this is "Fluff"? makes as much sense as the cellphone
idea.......