Would you buy a refurbished Fisher and Paykel washer from Lowes?

1 view

m...@privacy.net

Feb 22, 2008, 3:38:47 PM2/22/08
The local Lowe's here has a Fisher Paykel top loading
washer for sale abt $200 off...... total price of $400

Not sure of the exact model.... they may in fact have
two diff models ... Intuitive and a GL15 or something.

Anyway..... would it be OK to buy such a unit? Would
YOU do it?

Seerialmom

Feb 22, 2008, 5:03:54 PM2/22/08

Probably not since it's a top loader, meaning it's not likely to be
EnergyStar rated and even if it's cheap initially, may be expensive to
run. Don't personally know much about F/P appliances except they're
supposedly high-end? Maybe it'd be worth it for you to check out
reviews on epinions.com ?

wat...@moog.netaxs.com

Feb 22, 2008, 5:24:19 PM2/22/08

If the warranty was exactly the same as an unopened unit from the warehouse,
sure.

W.

Brian Elfert

Feb 22, 2008, 6:49:03 PM2/22/08
m...@privacy.net writes:

As long as it was truly refurbished (and not in the back room at Lowes) I
would buy it if it was a model I would buy otherwise. I buy factory
refurbished stuff all the time.