CVS Pharmacist calls customer a "Fucking AIDS freak"

1 view

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 11, 2008, 1:25:19 AM9/11/08
http://consumerist.com/5047882/cvs-employee-calls-customer-a-fucking-aids-freak

Check out this stunning exchange between a Philadelphia CVS employee
and a customer:

His response was "Whatever, somebody needs to come deal with this
because I'm about to go off..."

"You're about to 'Go off?', I asked him."Do you really think
that's the best thing to say to a paying customer?"

And at this point, with his back turned to me, the young man
muttered "Fucking AIDS freak."

Read J's full story of how it got to this point, and CVS' meager
response, below.

Here's J's full email, for those of you who want a more detailed
story:

In what has been one of the most horrifying experiences of my
entire life, I have had a dreadful recent encounter at my local CVS.
Ironically one of the other worst customer-service related mishaps
I've ever had was at a CVS as well, though not the same one...

I was in my local CVS in Philadelphia getting my partner's
prescription filled. We are a gay male couple and my partner is HIV+.
The medication, Atripla, is HIV related. We are both currently on a
medicaid-related health insurance plan, a situation that is new to us
and directly related to his current health issues.

I had in hand a coupon from the local paper that awarded me a $20
gift card if I transferred a prescription to CVS. I had actually used
the coupon the day before for another prescription, as it says you can
do use it multiple times (just not on the same day.)

On this particular day they were having a very hard time getting
through to the other pharmacy to put the transfer through. The staff
was also particularly snide and unpleasant; more so than usual, at any
rate.

After the fiasco of getting the actual transfer put through, when
the young man attempted to ring me up and process my coupon, something
went wrong in the computer. Another employee came by to try and figure
things out, and they determined that the coupon was not acceptable for
those with Medicaid.

I got a little agitated because they weren't being particularly
polite about it, and I tried to explain that I wasn't specifically on
Medicaid proper, but on a related plan. I also pointed out that I had
just used the same coupon the day before. They then called over
another young man who was apparently a manager. His actual position in
the store is still up for debate; he appeared to be a front-of-store
manager who was doing some work in the pharmacy area.

He walked into the situation with an extremely aggressive
attitude. He wouldn't allow me to actually SAY anything or discuss the
situation with him, and it was clear he was taking an "I know what I'm
talking about, I know what you're up to, and I'm going to nip this in
the bud" kind of stance with the whole thing. I was getting impatient,
embarassed and frustrated. The whole of the staff back there were just
glaring at me, and I was extremely perturbed.

My inclination in these situations, which seem to happen more
frequently these days, is to try and be rational and direct without
being rude. I said to this young man "You know what? I don't think
you're handling this very well or being very polite, and I'd like to
speak to someone else about this."

His response was "Whatever, somebody needs to come deal with this
because I'm about to go off..."

"You're about to 'Go off?', I asked him (probably exacerbating the
situation, I admit.) "Do you really think that's the best thing to say
to a paying customer?"

And at this point, with his back turned to me, the young man
muttered "Fucking AIDS freak."

I have to be honest with you: I'm 30 years old, and in all of my
adult life - with all of the bigotry and hatred I have encountered in
various forms and situations - this was the absolute most shocking and
flabbergasting thing that has ever happened to me.

It was one of those situations where I was so stunned and slack-
jawed that I had no real faculties to handle the situation. It's the
kind of anger that silences you while your body tenses up and you try
to control the shaking that's coming from the inside out.

By this point a woman, the manager of the pharmacy, had approached
me and asked - stone faced - if she could help. I told her that if her
employees felt comfortable speaking to customers they way they just
did, and in her presence, that I didn't think she COULD help because
obviously they felt doing so was okay. I asked her to void my
prescription transfer and I left.

When I got home I immediately called a different CVS location and
asked for a number to call to file a complaint. I called a local
"headquarters" number and left a complaint on a voicemail for a
district manager. I also called the general 800 number for CVS and
left a complain with the customer service person. I was told the
general manager of the store, Anthony, was on vacation until Monday.

On Monday, Anthony did call me back. Our conversation was brief
and typical of what I expected. I was told that he would investigate
the situation, and that if what I described did, in fact, happen, it
would be dealt with. But that basically he couldn't promise anything
other than that if I ever came into the store again and something
similar happened, I should ask to speak to him directly.

I can tell you now that nothing really came of the situation. The
young man still works at that CVS, and I have done my best to simply
not go there anymore. As it is located only 2 bocks from my apartment,
and is the only 24-hour estalishment in the area, I do still go
occasionally, hating myself every step of the way.

I don't know what I expected CVS to do. I suppose - and I say this
laughingly - an apologetic gift card might have been nice. But the
real point is, is there any real resolution to a situation like this?
Other than having the guy on video or audio tape, he's obviously going
to deny that it happened, and his co-worker chums - presuming they
heard what he said (as that one part is probably the only "fireable"
part of his lousy customer service) - didn't seem the types inclined
to get involved.

There's no real great way to wrap up this report. I guess the
great lesson is, people can still be complete douchebags, and
sometimes there's nothing you can do about it.<snip>

Al Bundy

Sep 11, 2008, 12:06:56 PM9/11/08

ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://consumerist.com/5047882/cvs-employee-calls-customer-a-fucking-aids-freak
>
> Check out this stunning exchange between a Philadelphia CVS employee
> and a customer:
>

> There's no real great way to wrap up this report. I guess the
> great lesson is, people can still be complete douchebags, and
> sometimes there's nothing you can do about it.<snip>

Well, this part of what you posted is sure true.

Chief Thracian

Sep 11, 2008, 2:22:33 PM9/11/08
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:25:19 -0700 (PDT), ulti...@hotmail.com wrote:

> There's no real great way to wrap up this report. I guess the
>great lesson is, people can still be complete douchebags, and
>sometimes there's nothing you can do about it.<snip>

Bring your complaint to an appropriate AIDS and/or LGBT legal advice
service. Fight back for those who no longer can, as well as for
yourself, and your partner.

Patriot Games

Sep 11, 2008, 4:47:43 PM9/11/08
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:25:19 -0700 (PDT), ulti...@hotmail.com wrote:
>http://consumerist.com/5047882/cvs-employee-calls-customer-a-fucking-aids-freak
>Check out this stunning exchange between a Philadelphia CVS employee
>and a customer:
> His response was "Whatever, somebody needs to come deal with this
>because I'm about to go off..."
> "You're about to 'Go off?', I asked him."Do you really think
>that's the best thing to say to a paying customer?"
> And at this point, with his back turned to me, the young man
>muttered "Fucking AIDS freak."

Bwahahahahhahahaha!!

Most people don't like fags, and just about everybody doesn't like
AIDS-Fags!

>We are both currently on a
>medicaid-related health insurance plan, a situation that is new to us
>and directly related to his current health issues.

And the taxpayers are paying good money to keep a fag alive!?!?!

Now THAT is an INJUSTICE!

Martha Adams

Sep 11, 2008, 8:56:10 PM9/11/08
"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

==========

Anybody want to guess if this fellow is a Republican?

Titeotwawki -- mha [sci.med 2008 Sep 11]

Message has been deleted

Rich Greenberg

Sep 12, 2008, 2:02:34 PM9/12/08
In article <K6jyk.856$Dj1.719@trnddc02>,
Martha Adams <mh...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>Anybody want to guess if this fellow is a Republican?

Probably not. Just an idiot.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L

SMS

Sep 12, 2008, 4:04:19 PM9/12/08
Shawn Hirn wrote:
> In article <48c96191...@amsterdam.newsgroups-download.com>,
> If I was this person, I would complain in writing to CVS' CEO. Go right
> to the top. The last thing a CEO wants to see is is company getting a
> bad reputation because that hurts the bottom line.

My area's been blessed with no CVS stores, but alas they are in the
process of buying out an excellent local chain, Longs, that they will no
doubt destroy. Everyone seems to love Longs. They tend to have great
employees, and the store managers have a lot of leeway in product mix.
One has a huge fishing department. One sells higher end bicycle tools
and accessories.

I'll never forget being in a K-Mart, many years ago, and the I was
telling the cashier something about Longs and she told me "oh, it's my
life dream to work at Longs but I couldn't pass the math test."

Anyway, as soon as CVS takes over, that's one more store I won't go to.

Chief Thracian

Sep 14, 2008, 12:37:17 AM9/14/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:47:43 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Most people don't like fags, and just about everybody doesn't like
>AIDS-Fags!

Hatred is nothing to be proud of. Nor is a prejudice justified, just
because it's a majority opinion. Germans made that mistake, and it led
to a holocaust.

I feel terribly sorry for your wife or girlfriend (you have one) and
for your children (if you have any). Must be a living hell to have to
exist under the same roof with such a shitbagfull of hetero feces as
yourself!

You're no patriot...you're a traitor, AND terrorist. Gaymerica: love
it or leave it!

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Rod Speed

Sep 14, 2008, 1:48:30 AM9/14/08
Chief Thracian <chief_t...@yahoo.com> wrote
> Patriot Games <Pat...@America.Com> wrote

>> Most people don't like fags, and just about everybody doesn't like AIDS-Fags!

> Hatred is nothing to be proud of.

Not liking isnt hatred.

> Nor is a prejudice justified, just because it's a majority opinion.

You get to like it or lump it.

> Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.

And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

<reams of your puerile attempts at insults any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where they belong>

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 5:26:42 AM9/15/08
On Sep 11, 1:47 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:25:19 -0700 (PDT), ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >http://consumerist.com/5047882/cvs-employee-calls-customer-a-fucking-...

> >Check out this stunning exchange between a Philadelphia CVS employee
> >and a customer:
> > His response was "Whatever, somebody needs to come deal with this
> >because I'm about to go off..."
> > "You're about to 'Go off?', I asked him."Do you really think
> >that's the best thing to say to a paying customer?"
> > And at this point, with his back turned to me, the young man
> >muttered "Fucking AIDS freak."
>
> Bwahahahahhahahaha!!
>
> Most people don't like fa love ponies ponies, I want more ponies! Give me some ponies, I want to buy a pony!

wait, you were sayin?

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 5:30:31 AM9/15/08
On Sep 13, 10:48 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chief Thracian <chief_thrac...@yahoo.com> wrote

> > Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.
>
> And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

Riiiiight, the only time there was pogroms was Nazi germany. I take
it the whole world has been getting along
before and since then according to yoru logic, and all of the pogroms
we heard of was just historians and the news
media talking smack..

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 5:30:36 AM9/15/08
On Sep 13, 10:48 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chief Thracian <chief_thrac...@yahoo.com> wrote

> > Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.

> And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

Riiiiight, the only time there was pogroms was Nazi germany. I take

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 5:30:43 AM9/15/08
On Sep 13, 10:48 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chief Thracian <chief_thrac...@yahoo.com> wrote

> > Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.

> And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

Riiiiight, the only time there was pogroms was Nazi germany. I take

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 5:34:35 AM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 2:30 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sep 13, 10:48 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chief Thracian <chief_thrac...@yahoo.com> wrote
> > > Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.
>
> > And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.
>
> Riiiiight, the only time there was pogroms was Nazi Germany/Nazi occupied Europe.

> I take it the whole world has been getting along before and since then
> according to your logic, the Nazi holocaust was just a freak
> happening and all of the other pogroms we heard of was just historians and the news
> media talking smack..

ulti...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 5:34:40 AM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 2:30 am, ultim...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sep 13, 10:48 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chief Thracian <chief_thrac...@yahoo.com> wrote
> > > Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.
>
> > And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

Rod Speed

Sep 15, 2008, 2:00:08 PM9/15/08
ulti...@hotmail.com wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian <chief_thrac...@yahoo.com> wrote

>>> Nor is a prejudice justified, just because it's a majority opinion.

>>> Germans made that mistake, and it led to a holocaust.

>> And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

> Riiiiight, the only time there was pogroms was Nazi germany.

Pogroms aint a holocaust, child.

David Smart

Sep 16, 2008, 10:27:16 AM9/16/08
This is a disgusting little story,no-body has the right to sit in
Judgemant of you or of anybody else for that matter.I work
with AIDS Sufferers who hav ecaught the Virus through IV Drug abuse
and sometimes we do get complaints about the
dispensing Chemists and their attitude.I would find and get in touch
with your local ombudsman who will correct this on your behalf.I would
still go to this Chemist although i know some of the tricks they try
and get up to,like making you wait for ages,or getting your medication
mixed up etc etc.

Good luck I hope things turn for you,and by the way not every-body in
the World has attitudes like this.These arseholes
hate just about anything that is why they are so messed up.

Rod Speed

Sep 16, 2008, 1:57:31 PM9/16/08
David Smart <flann...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> This is a disgusting little story,no-body has the right to sit
> in Judgemant of you or of anybody else for that matter.

Wrong with something like HIV/AIDS when its so clear how you get it and how to avoid getting it.

> I work with AIDS Sufferers who hav ecaught the Virus through IV Drug abuse

More fool them. Anyone with a clue knows the risk with needle sharing.

> and sometimes we do get complaints about the dispensing Chemists and their attitude.

They clearly have decided that only a fool shares needles.

> I would find and get in touch with your local ombudsman who will correct this on your behalf.

They have no effect what so ever on attitude.

> I would still go to this Chemist although i know some of the tricks they try
> and get up to,like making you wait for ages,or getting your medication
> mixed up etc etc.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a fool you are.

> Good luck I hope things turn for you,and by the way not every-body in
> the World has attitudes like this.These arseholes
> hate just about anything that is why they are so messed up.

They just think that only fools can get HIV/AIDS. They're right.

Patriot Games

Sep 16, 2008, 5:31:04 PM9/16/08
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:56:10 GMT, "Martha Adams" <mh...@verizon.net>
wrote:

Yes, I am. Cunt.

Any questions?

Patriot Games

Sep 16, 2008, 5:36:09 PM9/16/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 04:37:17 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:47:43 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>Most people don't like fags, and just about everybody doesn't like
>>AIDS-Fags!
>Hatred is nothing to be proud of. Nor is a prejudice justified, just
>because it's a majority opinion. Germans made that mistake, and it led
>to a holocaust.

You weren't paying attention, FAG.

>I feel terribly sorry for your wife or girlfriend (you have one) and
>for your children (if you have any). Must be a living hell to have to
>exist under the same roof with such a shitbagfull of hetero feces as
>yourself!

1 conservative heterosexual wife, 5 conservative heterosexual
children, 12 conservative heterosexual grandchildren.

That means we have YOU outnumbered, FAG.

>Gaymerica: love it or leave it!

There's NO SUCH THING.

At best maybe 4% of the population is FAGGOTS.

Which means we could EXTERMINATE ALL OF YOU and not miss any of ya's.

Fuck off, FAG.

Patriot Games

Sep 16, 2008, 5:37:45 PM9/16/08

Editing someone's QUOTED WORDS is malicious posting.

Now you no longer exist.

Jeff

Sep 16, 2008, 6:08:38 PM9/16/08

Yes. Mr Games is a member of the party of closeted homosexuals.

He gets overly excited himself. You'll see him go off the loose end
time and again.

Jeff

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 2:40:41 AM9/17/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:48:30 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And everywhere else did too, and it didnt.

Instead, the bigotry maintains the spirit of meanness so necessary to
maintain a smooth-running well-oiled societal fascist machinery.

><reams of your puerile attempts at insults any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where they belong>

Hmmm, you're not particularly intelligent, I see. Typical bigot, so
insecure!

--
Steal This Blog!
http://www.gay-bible.org/steal

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 2:40:48 AM9/17/08
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:27:16 -0700 (PDT), David Smart
<flann...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>This is a disgusting little story,no-body has the right to sit in
>Judgemant of you or of anybody else for that matter.I work
>with AIDS Sufferers who hav ecaught the Virus through IV Drug abuse
>and sometimes we do get complaints about the
>dispensing Chemists and their attitude.

You are a good man, David Smart. Thanks for speaking out, and may your
life be blessed with joy and friendship.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 2:40:58 AM9/17/08
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:36:09 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>You weren't paying attention, FAG.

How intelligent, you're remark, My, you must belong to MENSA.

>1 conservative heterosexual wife, 5 conservative heterosexual
>children, 12 conservative heterosexual grandchildren.

All cursed with your ignorant, vile presence.

>That means we have YOU outnumbered, FAG.

Quantity over quality, of course.

>>Gaymerica: love it or leave it!
>
>There's NO SUCH THING.

Then why get so upset?

>At best maybe 4% of the population is FAGGOTS.

Nope...10%, statistics have proven time and again. The only way one
can claim a much smaller amount, is to count only those gays brave
enough to be out of the closet. The remaining majority percentage
continue to live in fear of hetero bully terrorists, and thus hide
their sexuality.

One day, though, there will be a reckoning, and we will rise up and
bash back. That day is soon. White folks once thought that blacks were
spineless pushovers, they'd NEVER rebel. Well, look what happened,
eh? So most heteros believe the same about homos. You're in for a rude
awakening, old breeder fart!

>Which means we could EXTERMINATE ALL OF YOU and not miss any of ya's.

Oh, your kind will soon spread a global anti-gay pogram around the
world. Unfortunately for your kind, it will backfire...and we'll even
have our own gay nation, among other benefits.

>Fuck off, FAG.

Ooooo, your intelligent expletives really impress me! You really think
you're SUCH a man, don't you? When in truth, all your huffy posturing
only broadcasts how INSECURE you really are. And THAT my friend,
indicates you as a closet case.

I'd even wager that you are secretly DESPISED by at least SOME of your
children/grandchildren. At least, those who are intelligent. But
smartness doesn't seem to run in your family, eh? At least, not YOUR
side of the family.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 2:41:08 AM9/17/08
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>>Gaymerica: love it or leave it!
>
>There's NO SUCH THING.

OH TREMBLE AMERIKA

Š 2000 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

Oh tremble Amerika, you land of Moloch,
for you have greatly broken my covenant:
that you should speak for The Angel of Democracy
to every corner of the world.

What have you done, Amerika, spreading fear
of your own self (instead of love for freedom)
to every nation, to every person;
yeah, even unto your own citizens,
that they tremble so before you,
Oh Hand of Satanic Ruin?

Who are you, Amerika, that you should take ten percent
of your children,
(who you call "homosexual" but I call "Hellene")
and teach them terror unending from day to day,
and year to year,
right unto their very own death?

What wickedness is this, Amerika,
that you take the very Word of God and blaspheme it
to preach the killing and misery of a good number
of your brave children (Hellenes)
whose only sin is brotherly and sisterly love?
(Were you to sin in such a seemly manner,
you'd all know heaven by now!)

Amerika, you are NO LONGER God's country,
for you have broken your covenant with me,
in a most grevious manner.
You have invented A NEW ARROGANCE which hubris
even I have never seen, nor Lucifer ever conceived;
in such unbridled malice of your own loyal
Hellenic citizens, WHO ARE ALSO MY ANGELS!

Oh, Amerika, tremble now, for the hour has arrived:
for amber waves of grain to wither under a Great Drought,
for purple mountain majesty to shower pestilence
upon the fruited plain,
and for fiery whirlwinds to level your great cities
that lay parched of spirit and void of compassion.

My hetero Amerikans: return to your homes,
complacent in your gender supremacy,
believing that you are righteous
in your condemnation of homosexuals,
or in your tolerating these citizens
(as long as they don't demand equal treatment
under your laws).

Amerika-Moloch, you ARE hypocrite
unlike any other under the sun,
and your time in this age has come to a close.
You have sealed your own fate:
of a terrible Civil War of many deaths and unholy
destruction.
Vermont shall go insane with rabid homophobia
and rape herself into many pieces;
while Florida burns from political fires,
and sinks into the Atlantic,
her great smoky plume turning all of Mexico into midnight
for eleven dark months.

And all lands in between and west of these two raging
states,
shall likewise be consumed by plagues and madness
of myriad types.
The Great Mississippi shall overflow with the blood
of you hypocrites,
drowning many in your sleep;
and your towns shall stink of your children's putrifying
flesh.

For I have summoned my Angel who long ago
freed the Hebrews from Egyptian bondage,
to now unshackle all same-sex lovers from your
diabolical chains.
For them, I shall keep the region known as Northern
California, as a safe refuge...
casting out all who maintain homophobic ideas,
no matter how slight.
This includes many churches of the Christian realm.

And this region I shall name "Athenia",
to separate her from the punishment I shall mete out
to the remainder of land known
(for a while longer) as Amerika.

---finis

Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
writing free of charge (including translation into any
language)...under condition that no profit is made therefrom,
and that it remain intact and complete, including title and
credit to the original author.

Ezekiel J. Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Patriot Games

Sep 17, 2008, 9:32:43 AM9/17/08

From: chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief Thracian)
in1.nntp.be!
eweka.nl!
hq-usenetpeers.eweka.nl!
eweka.nl = Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

>>1 conservative heterosexual wife, 5 conservative heterosexual
>>children, 12 conservative heterosexual grandchildren.
>All cursed with your ignorant, vile presence.
>>That means we have YOU outnumbered, FAG.
>Quantity over quality, of course.
>>>Gaymerica: love it or leave it!
>>There's NO SUCH THING.
>Then why get so upset?
>>At best maybe 4% of the population is FAGGOTS.
>Nope...10%, statistics have proven time and again.

Yet you FAILED to CITE any...

>The only way one
>can claim a much smaller amount, is to count only those gays brave
>enough to be out of the closet. The remaining majority percentage
>continue to live in fear of hetero bully terrorists, and thus hide
>their sexuality.

I see. They hide yet you magically know they exist?

Bwahahahahhahaha!!!

>One day, though, there will be a reckoning, and we will rise up and
>bash back. That day is soon.

Can't wait.

>White folks once thought that blacks were
>spineless pushovers, they'd NEVER rebel. Well, look what happened,
>eh?

Yes, they NEVER rebelled. They marched.

>So most heteros believe the same about homos. You're in for a rude
>awakening, old breeder fart!

Can't wait.

I stomped and boot-beat a few fags but I've never shot one. I bet
that'll be fun!

Ok... So... I'm waiting for that "rude awakening..."

<crickets...>

Where is that "rude awakening...?"

<crickets...>

Patriot Games

Sep 17, 2008, 9:34:18 AM9/17/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:41:08 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:36:09 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>>Gaymerica: love it or leave it!
>>There's NO SUCH THING.
>OH TREMBLE AMERIKA
>Š 2000 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
>(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

Another shit-eating foreigner EXPOSED:

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 1:01:02 PM9/17/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:32:43 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Yet you FAILED to CITE any...

Do your own googling, fool. I waste as little of my time as possible,
on bigoted hetero goons.

>I see. They hide yet you magically know they exist?

There is such a thing as anonymous surveys.

>Bwahahahahhahaha!!!

Raucous, explosive laugh = gross insecurity. Macho posturing.

>Yes, they NEVER rebelled. They marched.

You gotta be kidding. Watts riots? Long hot summer (1967)? Etc.

>I stomped and boot-beat a few fags but I've never shot one. I bet
>that'll be fun!

No doubt in your gestapo uniform!

>Where is that "rude awakening...?"

When you least expect it. You are a subliterate goon, typical ugly
Amerikan. No wonder this country sucks so bad.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 1:04:55 PM9/17/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:34:18 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Another shit-eating foreigner EXPOSED:
>
>From: chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief Thracian)
>in1.nntp.be!
>eweka.nl!
>hq-usenetpeers.eweka.nl!
>eweka.nl = Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

As I already declared your low intelligence, I guess I need to spell
this out too:

I use a news service out of the Netherlands. You do realize you can
live most anywhere in the world, and use an Internet service from
another country, don't you? Can you say "cyberspace"?

And since when do you call an allied nation a shit eater? You got no
common sense, huh. No surprise here...you just a wicked old fart who's
got nothing better to do with his time (being unemployable) than
insult, hate, and broadcast lies and perversion.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 10:59:19 PM9/17/08

--

What Percentage of the Population Is Gay?
by Jennifer Robison, Contributing Editor

In his 1948 book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, Alfred Kinsey
shocked the world by announcing that 10% of the male population is
gay. A 1993 Janus Report estimated that nine percent of men and five
percent of women had more than "occasional" homosexual relationships.
The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute
less than 1% of American households. The Family Research Report says
"around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual." The
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force estimates three to eight percent
of both sexes. So who's right -- what percentage of the population is
homosexual?

It may be that no one will ever know for sure. To some people,
homosexuality is a matter of perception and definition. Furthermore,
many people have trouble admitting their homosexuality to themselves,
much less to a researcher. But when Gallup asked Americans for their
best estimate of the American gay and lesbian population, the results
made all the figures mentioned above look conservative.

Every Fifth Person -- at Least

In August 2002*, Gallup asked Americans, in an open-ended format, to
estimate the percentage of American men and the percentage of American
women who are homosexual. The average estimates were that 21% of men
are gay and 22% of women are lesbians. In fact, roughly a quarter of
the public thinks more than 25% of men and 25% of women are
homosexual.

--

Read the entire article here:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/6961/What-Percentage-Population-Gay.aspx

==========================

--

How Many Homosexuals ???

Some claim gays only make up 1% of the population, which would be
about 2.7 million citizens. Considering 500,000 attended the gay pride
day in New York City (police estimate gays claimed 700,000), this
would mean 1 in every 5 gays living in the United States
attended...including 3 year olds and 90 year olds. Obviously that is
absurd, only a very small percentage of the total gay population would
be active enough to go to New York for the event!

The government study which showed 1.534% was not confidential but
verbal in person interviews. With all the anti gay feelings in the
U.S. what makes you think someone would admit to a government worker,
in person, they were gay. What is amazing is that they did get 1%
admittance. What makes the study even more ridiculous is it was
conducted in two towns, both in states with anti-sodomy laws and
consisted of only 3,371 people, all men! ...

The best guess of actual homosexuality in the U.S. population is
probably 10%, again since it is likely in all these studies many will
not admit their homosexual activities in our society that falsely
teaches there is something wrong with homosexuality, which is simply a
natural sexual orientation God gave many people..

Regardless of whether the number is 2% or 20%, the issue is to end
discrimination and the false religious teachings that there is
anything wrong with someone simply because they have a natural
homosexual or bisexual gender orientation.

Remember Jews are only 2% of the U.S. population, far less than the
homosexual population. Yet no one is running around tying to make laws
to discriminate against Jews. Homosexuals should likewise not be
discriminated against, simply because God created them with a sexual
orientation that is offensive to perhaps 80% of the population.

--

Read the entire article here:

http://www.lionking.org/~kovu/bible/section14.html

--

Now, these statistics do NOT include bisexuals. But when you DO
include them--say, in regards to the percentage of non-heteros instead

Ken Lay

Sep 20, 2008, 8:43:08 PM9/20/08
In article
<1cd211bb-031c-42c0...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
David Smart <flann...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I would find and get in touch
> with your local ombudsman who will correct this on your behalf.I would
> still go to this Chemist although i know some of the tricks they try
> and get up to,like making you wait for ages,or getting your medication
> mixed up etc etc.

Never mind all that. Just post the address to alt.arsonists
--
Everybody lies. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney just suck at it.

Chief Thracian

Sep 20, 2008, 9:43:24 PM9/20/08
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:43:08 -0500, Ken Lay
<livin_la_...@skilling.the.whipping.boy> wrote:

>Never mind all that. Just post the address to alt.arsonists

Kewl. There's something for everyone on Usenet! :b

ulti...@live.com

Sep 20, 2008, 9:54:54 PM9/20/08
On Sep 16, 2:37 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

ZOMG! Ponies!

Patriot Games

Sep 24, 2008, 12:24:37 PM9/24/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:01:02 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:32:43 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>Yet you FAILED to CITE any...
>Do your own googling

Translation: YOU were CAUGHT LYING.

>>I see. They hide yet you magically know they exist?
>There is such a thing as anonymous surveys.

Yet you FAILED to CITE any...

>>Yes, they NEVER rebelled. They marched.

>You gotta be kidding. Watts riots? Long hot summer (1967)? Etc.

The Civil Right Act was passed in 1964. The Watts riots were local
meaningless bullshit.

>>I stomped and boot-beat a few fags but I've never shot one. I bet
>>that'll be fun!
>No doubt in your gestapo uniform!

Down here in South Florida that type of attire is just too hot.

>>Where is that "rude awakening...?"
>When you least expect it.

Translation: It'll NEVER happen.

>You are a subliterate goon, typical ugly
>Amerikan. No wonder this country sucks so bad.

Then take your shitstained ass and cock-filled mouth somewhere else.
Ain't NOBODY stopping you.

Patriot Games

Sep 24, 2008, 12:31:33 PM9/24/08
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:59:19 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>>>Nope...10%, statistics have proven time and again.
>>Yet you FAILED to CITE any...
>--
>What Percentage of the Population Is Gay?
>by Jennifer Robison, Contributing Editor
>The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute
>less than 1% of American households. The Family Research Report says
>"around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual." The
>National Gay and Lesbian Task Force estimates three to eight percent
>of both sexes.

As I said....

>Read the entire article here:
>http://www.gallup.com/poll/6961/What-Percentage-Population-Gay.aspx
>==========================
>--
>How Many Homosexuals ???
>Some claim gays only make up 1% of the population, which would be
>about 2.7 million citizens. Considering 500,000 attended the gay pride
>day in New York City (police estimate gays claimed 700,000), this
>would mean 1 in every 5 gays living in the United States
>attended...

That's 0.16%

>The government study which showed 1.534% was not confidential but
>verbal in person interviews.

Not close to 10%.....

>The best guess of actual homosexuality in the U.S. population is
>probably 10%

Uncited....

>Read the entire article here:
>http://www.lionking.org/~kovu/bible/section14.html
>--
>Now, these statistics do NOT include bisexuals. But when you DO
>include them--say, in regards to the percentage of non-heteros instead
>of just homosexuals--this percentage drastically increases to at least
>35%,

There is no such thing as "bisexuals."

Bisexuality is an ACTIVITY.

Homosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

Heterosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

Patriot Games

Sep 24, 2008, 12:36:36 PM9/24/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:04:55 GMT, chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:34:18 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>Another shit-eating foreigner EXPOSED:
>>From: chief_t...@yahoo.com (Chief Thracian)
>>in1.nntp.be!
>>eweka.nl!
>>hq-usenetpeers.eweka.nl!
>>eweka.nl = Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
>I use a news service out of the Netherlands.

Because you LIVE there.

Tom Sr.

Sep 24, 2008, 3:15:33 PM9/24/08
On Sep 16, 5:31 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:56:10 GMT, "Martha Adams" <mh...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>

> >"Patriot Games" <Patr...@America.Com> wrote in message

> >> Bwahahahahhahahaha!!
> >> Most people don't like fags, and just about everybody doesn't like
> >> AIDS-Fags!
> >> And the taxpayers are paying good money to keep a fag alive!?!?!
> >> Now THAT is an INJUSTICE!
> >==========
> >Anybody want to guess if this fellow is a Republican?
> -
> Yes, I am.  Cunt.

Anyone who is unfamiliar with "Patriot Games", a.k.a. Bob Milby Jr. of
Florida, should go to his Google Groups' profile of Usenet posts using
the link below and read any 5-6 of his posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=rnFUuBMAAAAx98ToQl1Ygt96eyqtZ70FWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

Milby's existence is based on hating other people. His Life is Hate.

-Tom Sr.

Day Brown

Sep 25, 2008, 1:34:47 PM9/25/08
Patriot Games wrote:
> There is no such thing as "bisexuals."
>
> Bisexuality is an ACTIVITY.
>
> Homosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
>
> Heterosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
The educated know Sappho's poems and of her torrid love affairs with her
students at her school on the Isle of Lesbos. And, we also know that at
graduation, the girls returned to Athens to marry.

And who did they marry?
Only the most notorious bunch of boy fuckers in all history.

And what did all this depravity produce?
Only the most creative generations of genius in all history.

Follow the money PG; the free market capitalists pay for creative
genius, but not homophobia. I understand your distress, but you are
pissing in the wind.

alohacyberian

Sep 27, 2008, 5:03:25 AM9/27/08
On Sep 24, 11:24 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:01:02 GMT, chief_thrac...@yahoo.com (Chief

Do you talk that way to Sharon?

Chief Thracian

Sep 27, 2008, 1:14:07 PM9/27/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:24:37 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Then take your shitstained ass and cock-filled mouth somewhere else.
>Ain't NOBODY stopping you.

Hey, your slip is showing, CLOSET CASE!

--
Final Testament (Gay Quran)
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Sep 27, 2008, 1:16:36 PM9/27/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:31:33 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>There is no such thing as "bisexuals."

What an illiterate statement.

>Bisexuality is an ACTIVITY.

So is homosexuality. So is heterosexuality. So is masturbation.

>Homosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

>Heterosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

So is bisexuality. You're an ignorant one alright. Typical closet
queer. I hope the time spend reading my message hasn't ruined your
date in the local park's bushes tonight.

Chief Thracian

Sep 27, 2008, 1:17:47 PM9/27/08
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:34:47 -0500, Day Brown <dayb...@daybrown.org>
wrote:

>Follow the money PG; the free market capitalists pay for creative
>genius, but not homophobia. I understand your distress, but you are
>pissing in the wind.

He'd need a tweezers for that.

Chief Thracian

Sep 27, 2008, 2:01:38 PM9/27/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:36:36 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Because you LIVE there.

Boy are you a stupid shit. I subscribe to a news service that provides
the following three servers:

nyc.newsgroups-download.com
phoenix.newsgroups-download.com
amsterdam.newsgroups-download.com

See for yourself; their web page is:

http://www.newsgroups-download.com/

The page listing those 3 servers is here (at page end):

http://www.newsgroups-download.com/news-support.asp

You are so caught up w/stereotypes, that you insist I live in the
Netherlands. Wish I did! Then I wouldn't be surrounded by typical
Amerikan goons who are not only homophobic, but bigoted in every other
way, and not worth a speck of dog poo.

Such as your hideous closet-case self.

Dick Cheney

Sep 27, 2008, 8:41:02 PM9/27/08
In article <48de69f0...@amsterdam.newsgroups-download.com>,
ezek...@qwickconnect.net (Chief Thracian) wrote:

> >Bisexuality is an ACTIVITY.
>
> So is homosexuality. So is heterosexuality. So is masturbation.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Heh-heh-heh

Sincerely,

The President and Cummander In Cheef (get it? heh-heh-heh)

dre

Sep 28, 2008, 10:14:24 PM9/28/08
On Sep 17, 3:40 am, chief_thrac...@yahoo.com (Chief Thracian) wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:36:09 -0400, Patriot Games

this should be discussed in sociology forum

Chief Thracian

Sep 29, 2008, 1:43:25 AM9/29/08
On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:41:02 -0500, Dick Cheney
<wool-p...@peoples.eye> wrote:

>Hey! I resemble that remark!

Silly boy.

>The President and Cummander In Cheef (get it? heh-heh-heh)

I haven't a clue. :(

Patriot Games

Sep 30, 2008, 4:03:43 PM9/30/08
On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:16:36 GMT, ezek...@qwickconnect.net (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:31:33 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>There is no such thing as "bisexuals."
>What an illiterate statement.
>>Bisexuality is an ACTIVITY.
>So is homosexuality. So is heterosexuality. So is masturbation.

Wrong, wrong, correct.

>>Homosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
>>Heterosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
>So is bisexuality.

Wrong.

Patriot Games

Sep 30, 2008, 4:16:48 PM9/30/08
On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 18:01:38 GMT, ezek...@qwickconnect.net (Chief
Thracian) wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:36:36 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>Because you LIVE there.
>Boy are you a stupid shit. I subscribe to a news service that provides
>the following three servers:
>nyc.newsgroups-download.com
>phoenix.newsgroups-download.com
>amsterdam.newsgroups-download.com
>See for yourself; their web page is:
>http://www.newsgroups-download.com/
>The page listing those 3 servers is here (at page end):
>http://www.newsgroups-download.com/news-support.asp

On the bottom of that page: "Newsgroups-Download.com is a "reseller"
of usenet newsgroup access. This company does not own or operate
usenet servers."

Oops!

Beginning in Amsterdam this is how your message got here: Amsterdam,
Amsterdam, Ponta Delgada (Portugal), Ibiza (Spain), Rhodes (Greece).

>You are so caught up w/stereotypes, that you insist I live in the
>Netherlands. Wish I did!

You DON'T live in America, which is all that matters AS I EXPOSE YOU.

Patriot Games

Sep 30, 2008, 4:18:51 PM9/30/08

You're embarrassing yourself in public again, Slope.

Patriot Games

Sep 30, 2008, 4:24:47 PM9/30/08
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:14:24 -0700 (PDT), dre <dreaz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> >At best maybe 4% of the population is FAGGOTS.
>> >Fuck off, FAG.

>this should be discussed in sociology forum

Sociology has nothing to do with the genetic mutation of
homosexuality.

It should be discussed in a biology-genetics forum so we could quickly
figure out a test to detect the deviant genetic mutation of
homosexuality in the fetus so we can abort them for the betterment of
mankind.

Chief Thracian

Oct 1, 2008, 12:40:49 AM10/1/08
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:03:43 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>>>Bisexuality is an ACTIVITY.
>>So is homosexuality. So is heterosexuality. So is masturbation.
>
>Wrong, wrong, correct.

Of course, you're the expert. Sorry I forgot.

>>>Homosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
>>>Heterosexuality is a GENETIC SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
>>So is bisexuality.
>
>Wrong.

Of course, you're the last word. Sorry I forgot.

So, let's see your credentials as an expert on human sexuality. Surely
you can provide the curious with an appropriate link.

[ crickets chirp in background ]

I'm waiting.

Chief Thracian

Oct 1, 2008, 12:40:54 AM10/1/08
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:16:48 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>You DON'T live in America, which is all that matters AS I EXPOSE YOU.

Really, with detectives like you on the job, this whole world would
soon be overcome by Islamic terrorist.

Actually, I really wish you were correct in your surmisal that I
reside in Amsterdam. I deserve better than godforsake AmeriKKKa, a
hideous nation mostly occupied by goons, thugs, and hetero-perverts.

Chief Thracian

Oct 1, 2008, 12:40:59 AM10/1/08
wrote:

>> Steal This Blog!http://www.gay-bible.org/steal

>this should be discussed in sociology forum

Be my guest. I'd consider that an honor.

Chief Thracian

Oct 1, 2008, 12:41:02 AM10/1/08
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:24:47 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>It should be discussed in a biology-genetics forum so we could quickly
>figure out a test to detect the deviant genetic mutation of
>homosexuality in the fetus so we can abort them for the betterment of
>mankind.

Thus speaketh the Great Breeder of the Underworld. You every bit as
"patriotic" as Timothy McVeigh. Good show!

You do a superb job of giving heteros a bad name. No wonder this
country's such an unholy mess. Using a majority notion to justify the
annihilation of an innocent minority. Can you say "Gay Holocaust"?
(Probably not, 'cause it's more than one syllable.)

Chief Thracian

Oct 1, 2008, 12:55:00 AM10/1/08
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>Beginning in Amsterdam this is how your message got here: Amsterdam,
>Amsterdam, Ponta Delgada (Portugal), Ibiza (Spain), Rhodes (Greece).

That proves nothing, except that I'm using a news server out of
Amsterdam. Were I using the one from NYC, you'd believe I live in New
York; and were I using the one out of Phoenix, you'd believe I live in
Arizona.

As it turns out, the two from the USA don't work very well, so I
almost exclusively use the own from Holland. Don't you know anything
about how news servers work?

They're just like web servers: I could subscribe to a web host from,
say, France, though I reside in, say, California. A server is a hard
drive dedicated to users...doesn't matter where the users live, in
many cases.

May I suggest you educate yourself about how cyberspace works:

Internet 101: Beginner's Handbook
http://netforbeginners.about.com/cs/internet101/a/inet_handbook.htm

Of course, being a breeder troglodyte, you brain synapses are
naturally sluggish (it's a genetic thing you know), I suggest you
drink in no more than a paragraph or two per week.

Patriot Games

Oct 4, 2008, 1:40:05 PM10/4/08

No, it wouldn't be a Fag Holocaust. It would just be normal
extinction of an abnormal mutation.