Re: WHEN THE INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS PUT ISLAM "IN THE BACK OF THE BUS" THE WORLD WILL BE RIGHT AGAIN

Colonel Edmund J. Burke - The Holy Sword of God

Sep 12, 2007, 1:07:15 PM9/12/07

Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero. wrote:
> On 12 Sep, 08:28, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke, on a Holy Crusade to rid
> the planet of islamic filth" <i9gsda...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> > Like the American niggers, isalm will be put right when it assumes the
> > position alloted to it by God at the back of the bus.
>
> You really are a pedantic little waste of space, how your mother must
> regret not having that abortion.

Talk dirty to me, you filthy slut.

Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero.

Sep 12, 2007, 2:03:21 PM9/12/07
On 12 Sep, 18:07, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke - The Holy Sword of God"

I bet you say that to every corpse you rape.

fish..

Sep 12, 2007, 7:00:47 PM9/12/07
In article <1189620201.0...@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
oneb...@hotmail.com says...

As opposed to the corpse who consents.

Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero.

Sep 13, 2007, 4:54:55 AM9/13/07
On 13 Sep, 00:00, fish.. <fishca...@tanksville.com> wrote:
> In article <1189620201.013442.266...@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
> onebig...@hotmail.com says...
> As opposed to the corpse who consents.- Hide quoted text -

Well it's always polite to ask

Colonel Edmund J. Burke, on a Holy Crusade to rid the planet of islamic filth

Sep 17, 2007, 12:42:30 AM9/17/07

Every corpse consents, dumbass; they are the antithesis of life.