air jordan shoes cheap sell sale

lily

Aug 17, 2008, 12:58:50 PM8/17/08

Al Bundy

Aug 17, 2008, 5:02:57 PM8/17/08

lily wrote:

Do you have the real fake shoes or simply the fake fake shoes?
This reminds me of the business man that was traveling in China and
burned a hole in his dress shirt before a big meeting. No problem.
Shirts were cheap and plentiful there. He said to the local shop
owner, "Make me a half dozen silk shirts just like this one." When he
went to put on a shirt for the meeting he found that every shirt had
the same cigarette hole burned in it.