Re: Point?

Peters_Potamus

Feb 23, 2008, 9:04:01 AM2/23/08
Troll
"Shawn Hirn" <sr...@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:srhi-7EDF69.0...@newsgroups.comcast.net...
> In article <rXJvj.8328$0M3....@newsfe17.lga>,
> "Dave Beorn" <NoteT...@gmail.com> wrote:

Post's to the world his justification for trolling:

> I am an optimist and stubborn as all get out. I am also extremely
> tenacious. I also find it amusing that some people actually defend the
> habit of smoking. Engaging in dialogue here serves two purposes for me.
> First, to try (albeit with unlikely success) to convince people that
> smoking is an unwelcome habit in the public arena and that smoking is
> dangerous to one's health. Second, for the entertainment value. Its dirt
> cheap entertainment; far better than watching some lame brained
> television show. If I can convince at least one person to at least stop
> smoking in public, then my effort is well rewarded, but even if none
> heeds my words, I still derive a good deal of entertainment value here.

See so-so,
It remind's me of the skit where Kevin Nealon was the Cane (or) and
E.Estivez was caned in Hong Kong for spray painting cars.

3 strokes of the cane were given to him for the crime.

Just as usenet rules were meant to be broken by Shame Him's
type so are the smoking laws.

So HeeYee yee yee yeeee ~YAaaaaaaaaaaah
Shame Hims is blasted back to the land of cheapskates
misc.consumers.frugal-living for those who want to follow.

Poor reaon's for trolling !
Tell us about all the other group's too!
Each one. Let's see if you can type it all today.

Shawn Hirn

Feb 23, 2008, 10:05:02 AM2/23/08
In article <9d8eb$47c027b7$3f1714b0$31...@DIALUPUSA.NET>,
"Peters_Potamus" <Peters_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Troll
> "Shawn Hirn" <sr...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > In article <rXJvj.8328$0M3....@newsfe17.lga>,
> > "Dave Beorn" <NoteT...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Post's to the world his justification for trolling:
>
> > I am an optimist and stubborn as all get out. I am also extremely
> > tenacious. I also find it amusing that some people actually defend the
> > habit of smoking. Engaging in dialogue here serves two purposes for me.
> > First, to try (albeit with unlikely success) to convince people that
> > smoking is an unwelcome habit in the public arena and that smoking is
> > dangerous to one's health. Second, for the entertainment value. Its dirt
> > cheap entertainment; far better than watching some lame brained
> > television show. If I can convince at least one person to at least stop
> > smoking in public, then my effort is well rewarded, but even if none
> > heeds my words, I still derive a good deal of entertainment value here.
>
> See so-so,
> It remind's me of the skit where Kevin Nealon was the Cane (or) and
> E.Estivez was caned in Hong Kong for spray painting cars.
>
> 3 strokes of the cane were given to him for the crime.
>
> Just as usenet rules were meant to be broken by Shame Him's
> type so are the smoking laws.

Equating Usenet rules with statutory law is ludicrous. Not even the so
called smokers on alt.smokers use the group for its intended purpose.

> So HeeYee yee yee yeeee ~YAaaaaaaaaaaah
> Shame Hims is blasted back to the land of cheapskates
> misc.consumers.frugal-living for those who want to follow.

> Poor reaon's for trolling !
> Tell us about all the other group's too!
> Each one. Let's see if you can type it all today.

Why? Feel free to look yourself.

The BIG N

Feb 23, 2008, 6:02:52 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 10:05 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article <9d8eb$47c027b7$3f1714b0$31...@DIALUPUSA.NET>,
>

>  "Peters_Potamus" <Peters_Pota...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Troll
> > "Shawn Hirn" <s...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > In article <rXJvj.8328$0M3.1...@newsfe17.lga>,

Who has all that time to waste looking up your thousands and thousands
(and thousands) of mindless net-monkey droppings. That's your useless
endeavor, nit-wit, not ours. If what you say here is any indication of
your 40,000 other troll-droppings then one might rather choose the
less painful alternative of piercing his eyeballs with white-hot
needles. Silly ass.