www.prs-123.com accept western union . we sell some mp3/4 ,digital cam .at TV . laptop .

gxd...@126.com

Nov 28, 2007, 8:58:43 AM11/28/07
Hello, madam / sir
Christmas day is coming!
if you want to find a gifts for your family or your friends, Our Web
address:http://www.prs-123.com i'm sure you will find the item you
like there.i promise the best price and quality to you! we have the
promotion for my customers at this time.more items more discount to
you!if you have any questions, you can contact me, email& msn:
prs_co...@hotmail.com .mail:prs_co...@yahoo.com.cn
i will reply or solve your problem in 8 hours or live help!!
waiting for you!! and welcome to join us!!!
at last i hope your family and your friend have . merry Christmas.
thanks very much

[...]

tra...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 8:13:26 AM1/21/08
On 28 nov 2007, 11:58, gxdg...@126.com wrote:
> [...]

> i will reply or solve your problem in 8 hours or live help!!
> waiting for you!! and welcome to join us!!!
> at last i hope your family and your friend have . merry  Christmas.
> thanks very much
>
> Hello, madam / sir
>   Christmas day is coming!
> if you want to find a gifts for your family or your friends, Our Web
> address:http://www.prs-123.comi'm sure you will find the item you

> like there.i promise the best price and quality to you! we have the
> promotion for my customers at this time.more items more discount to
> you!if you have any questions, you can contact me, email& msn:
> prs_cool_...@hotmail.com .mail:prs_cool_...@yahoo.com.cn

> i will reply or solve your problem in 8 hours or live help!!
> waiting for you!! and welcome to join us!!!
> at last i hope your family and your friend have . merry  Christmas.

HE IS A FAKE!

I lost U$1200,00 transfered by western union to him!

He blocked me at msn and don't answer me at phone!