Which department stores sell Wrangler's?

James

Oct 12, 2008, 10:46:26 PM10/12/08
Went into Kohl's looking to replace my jeans. They have Lee's and
Levi's. The Levi's were over $30 and the Lee's were $20. Are prices
pretty much the same at other stores or are some store better for
buying jeans?

Seerialmom

Oct 13, 2008, 10:43:03 AM10/13/08

K-Mart does as I recall as does Wal-Mart. Just to save you time and
because I thought I'd check; their website does have a "where to buy"
link:

http://wranglerjeansco.wrangler.com/wjc_contact

James

Oct 27, 2008, 1:55:42 PM10/27/08

Thanks. Finally went to WalMart today. They are for sale at $15.50 a
pair.