Only fools support these leeches.

Ted

Dec 12, 2007, 8:18:05 AM12/12/07

IS : 51% of Mexican "Immigrants" On Welfare

Friday, June 15, 2007 -

WASHINGTON (June 6, 2007) As they debate legalization for illegal
immigrants, Senators would do well to keep in mind the most recent
data on welfare use by the people in question. According to the
Department of Homeland Security, nearly 60% of illegal aliens are from
Mexico and 80% of the total are from Latin America as a whole. A new
Center for Immigration Studies analysis of 2006 Census Bureau data,
which includes legal and illegal immigrants, shows use of welfare by
households headed by Mexican and Latin American immigrants is more
than double that of native households. Among the findings:

51% of all Mexican immigrant households use at least one major welfare
program and 28% use more than one program. - 40% use food assistance,
35% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance.
45% of all Latin American immigrant households use at least one
welfare program and 24% use more than one program.
32% use food assistance, 31% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance.
20% of native households use at least one welfare program and 11%
multiple programs.
11% use food assistance, 15% use Medicaid, 5% use cash assistance.
Click here to see the original with much more info

ted

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Lt Gen Al E. Gator

Dec 12, 2007, 11:40:41 AM12/12/07

"Ted" <tedo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> IS : 51% of Mexican "Immigrants" On Welfare
>
> Friday, June 15, 2007 -

yeah, so ?

this is what the corporations who own the republicans wanted,

pay them low wages and have the government provide the rest,

it's like a transfer from the taxpayers to the corporations

this is what happens when you elect criminals

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

Dec 12, 2007, 12:17:05 PM12/12/07
Lt Gen Al E. Gator wrote:

> this is what the corporations who own the republicans wanted,
>
> pay them low wages and have the government provide the rest,
>
> it's like a transfer from the taxpayers to the corporations
>
> this is what happens when you elect criminals

It even goes beyond this. One big reason that the federal government
doesn't want to do anything is that while illegals cost the states a lot
of money in health care and education, those that are working with fake
social security numbers are generating big bucks for Social Security,
but they can never claim benefits.

"http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html"

The Social Security Administration even factors this money into their
budget. Right after 9/11 there was a crackdown on the use of fake social
security cards, but the employers and the Republicans went ballistic and
had it stopped. Verifying Social Security numbers is the easiest ways to
stop employers from hiring illegals, which is why the corporations that
higher illegals, and the politicians that they own, are so opposed to it.

The states bear all the costs, the federal government gets the benefits.
I guess you could claim that all Social Security recipients are also
beneficiaries because of that extra money.

Robert

Dec 12, 2007, 11:10:46 PM12/12/07

The president of Mexico just said, "Mexico is wherever you find
Mexicans."

Robert