Even better in the month of Aug! $2 sign up bonus! Get paid $1 per post!! unlimited earnings!

ruready4money

Aug 7, 2007, 9:52:15 AM8/7/07
This is a great site and it just got even better!

Cash out on the 30th get paid by the 5th!

Cash out the 15th get paid by the 20th!

I have been paid! My first 2 weeks I made $93.00 (see payment proof
below)

payout by check, paypal

Great Contests!

CHECK THIS OUT:

1. Refer a new member to RainingRiches.com and receive $.50! When your
referral completes their first offer (ANY offer, including freebies!)
you will automatically earn $.50! This is an unlimited bonus... so if
you refer 50 people that complete their first offer you will have $25
added to your account balance!

2. Post a new thread promoting your RainingRiches referral link and
earn $1! No limit! You can post a new thread in any online forum
promoting this website and I will pay you an extra $1. Just send me a
message (via support ticket or email) with the direct link so that I
can view the thread before I credit your account.

3. An addition to these great bonuses, RainingRiches will always pay
you for your referral earnings. We have 4 great referral levels:

Level 1: 14%
Level 2: 3%
Level 3: 2%
Level 4: 1%

http://rainingriches.com/members/register.php?ref=ruready4money

And woo hoo I just earned another $1 just for posting this! Come try
it out you will love this site! Lots of great contests!!!

PAYMENT PROOF:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/ruready4money/scan0001.jpg