Find the value of your house..

John Lee

Jan 27, 2008, 12:22:29 PM1/27/08

Index the websites and search engines to help you to find the value of your
house. You don't need to contact the
realtor and appraiser . To know the value of your house just a click!

Best Regards
Chris ZiiFa
Address:
e-mail:
web-site: http://www.geocities.com/zifaafena/

Twayne

Jan 27, 2008, 4:41:12 PM1/27/08

or go directly to msn earth or google earth or one of the several other
places but ignore a dolt you've never heard of.

--
Twayne

Tired of MS Office and their shananigans?
Try this free replacement:
http://www.openoffice.org

Al Bundy

Jan 27, 2008, 6:11:36 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 12:22 pm, "John Lee" <Siy...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Index the websites and search engines to help you to find the value of your
> house. You don't need to contact the
> realtor and appraiser . To know the value of your house just a click!
>
> Best Regards
> Chris ZiiFa

I found all the links to be useless for the purpose. Meanwhile Nextag
provided up to date comparables on the houses I checked.