How I Made Some Extra Money

Millhaven

Jul 31, 2007, 2:31:12 PM7/31/07
Sometimes I have an additional source of income. My uncle is a long
haul trucker and is often gone for days at a time, while having sole
custody of his 15 year old son who is a typical latchkey kid only
sometimes for days at a time. Not even sure if that's legal but my
uncle leaves him plenty of food, and most importantly, money.

My cousin hates going to school. Not a good student, already falling
in with a bad crowd, possibly even already using drugs. As his older
cousin, I feel it's my responsibility to help. I told him if he really
doesn't want to school, all he has to do is pay me $5 every time he
doesn't want to go and I will call the school pretending to be his
father to say he's sick and can't go.

I made over $200 off this kid last year. I just hope we aren't
overdoing it and cause some sort of investigation. But it's great for
extra beer money. Told him the next time Motley Crue goes on tour I am
"giving" him AIDS so I can afford a ticket. What do you all think?

Rod Speed

Jul 31, 2007, 3:11:25 PM7/31/07
Cant even manage a viable troll, or anything else at all, either.

Al Bundy

Jul 31, 2007, 5:45:44 PM7/31/07

Gee, that would be more than 40 absences, more than any school system
would allow.
I think you are missing the boat by not marketing your service to the
cousin's friends or scoring some drugs from them. And does your
cousin have any female friends? I see a number of possibilities there
too with the house available. Anybody have a movie camera?