ot: SCHOOL 1957 vs. 2007

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Aug 10, 2008, 7:07:24 PM8/10/08
SCHOOL 1957 vs. 2007

Scenario: Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school parking
lot with shotgun in gun rack.
1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car
and gets his shotgun to show Jack.
2007 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and
never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized
students and teachers.

Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.
1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up
buddies.
2007 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge
them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
1957 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the Principal.
Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.
2007 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for
ADD. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him
a whipping with his belt.
1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college,
and becomes a successful businessman.
2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster
care and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she
remembers
being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair
with
psychologist.

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1957 - Mark shares aspirin with Principal out on the smoking dock.
2007 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car
searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario: Pedro fails high school English.
1957 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.
2007 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear
nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation
Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given
diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak
English.

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from 4th of July, puts
them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.
1957 - Ants die.
2007- BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic
terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home, computers
confiscated, Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed
to fly again.

Scenario: Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He
is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.
1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.
2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She
faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.

This should hit every e-mail box to show how stupid we have become!

----------------------
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice
cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything." -- Josef V. Stalin

www.myspace.com/bodybuildinggranny

heavy on the country music. if you don't like country, scroll down for
some surprises.

Al Bundy

Aug 12, 2008, 10:48:12 AM8/12/08

AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:
> SCHOOL 1957 vs. 2007

Just another off topic copy/paste by someone who tries to drive
traffic to their link. Not frugal and not interesting either.

Tommy

Aug 12, 2008, 11:57:43 AM8/12/08
Off topic>>> some good points, but wrong place.

Tommy.

Message has been deleted

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Aug 12, 2008, 3:10:47 PM8/12/08

"Al Bundy" <MSfo...@mcpmail.com> wrote in message

yes, all i did list it as ot. and what link are you talking about?

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Aug 12, 2008, 3:22:06 PM8/12/08

"Derald" <der...@invalid.net> wrote in message

> jeepp...@webtv.net (Tommy) wrote:
>
>>Off topic>>> some good points, but wrong place.
>>
>>Tommy.
> Boy, you webteevee'ers don't mind just putting it right out there,
> fo you? I guess it's about keeping the reputation intact....

that's what the ot: means -- off topic. this way people can filter out all
the ot:s in the subject line so they don't have to read anything ot.
that's the polite way of posting ot stuff.

Ken Lay

Aug 14, 2008, 10:32:47 PM8/14/08
In article <MwKnk.567$EL2.75@trnddc01>,
"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Scenario: Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school
> parking lot with shotgun in gun rack. 1957 - Vice Principal comes
> over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun
> to show Jack.

Vice Principal invites Jack over to see the rest of his gun collection
and seduces Jack with fine whiskey and sloe gin. Jack goes on to become
a male prostitute in the seediest section of the nearest "large" town,
satisfying some of the area's most powerful political and business
figures for peanuts. Eventually Jack succumbs to syphilis, dying alone
and unlamented in a cardboard box off skid row.

> Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school. 1957
> - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up
> buddies.

Johnny is thereafter ostracized, humiliated and taunted everywhere he
goes. There is no escape, and he is forced into many more fights with
lesser opponents most of which he loses, just as he lost to Mark. Mark,
meanwhile, goes on to become a notorious bully, glorified and richly
rewarded by the system that celebrated his victory over Johnny. Years
later, when Johnny finally finds a compassionate woman who will have
him, the psychotically jealous Mark, now a successful businessman and
public figure, organizes her gang rape and murder in front of Johnny's
eyes. No one is ever brought to trial.

> Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
> 1957 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the
> Principal. Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class
> again.

Two weeks later, Jeffrey is caught smoking in the boys room,
occasioning yet another paddling episode. By the end of the school
year, Jeffrey is visiting the principle's office on a regular basis for
a good paddling, maybe three or four times a week. Jeffrey goes on to
graduate with honors and find enormous success in selling B & D
accouterments, catering especially to sadistic pedophiles circulating
in the newly-formed "Internetwork". Unfortunately, Jeffrey also becomes
involved with the illicit drug trade and is found dead at twenty-nine
from a suspicious overdose of methamphetamine. Friends insist he only
used it for his narcolepsy.

> Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad
> gives him a whipping with his belt. 1957 - Billy is more careful
> next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful
> businessman.

Thus, neighbors are horrified when one bright and sunny morning, the
seemingly happily-married Billy suddenly douses his six-year-old son,
Billy Jr., with gasoline and sets him alight. Police blame marital
strife for Billy's crime, as sordid divorce proceedings are revealed.
Billy's primary motive is determined to be revenge against his wife.
After months of hospital care, years of rehabilitation and suffering
too deep to express, a scar-covered Billy Jr. is released from care to
resume as normal a life as possible. His father Billy is also released
in light of his good record in the past after only seven years
incarceration. Billy Jr. lives the rest of his days in fear, finally
falling from the roof of a tall building in downtown Cincinnati. Medical
examiners rule his death a "tragic accident".

Part two later, if I feel like getting a round tuit.
--
Everybody lies. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney just suck at it.

Ken Lay

Aug 14, 2008, 10:33:33 PM8/14/08
In article <MwKnk.567$EL2.75@trnddc01>,
"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This should hit every e-mail box to show how stupid we have become!

You must have a mouse in your pocket.