Get % 60 interest

anadolu

Oct 25, 2007, 11:21:23 AM10/25/07
to anadolu...@yahoo.com
invest your money with us and get the best rate of interest.no
taxes ,no charges.
Why are we giving away money?
We aren't crazy or forger. We have opened a new school in Bursa in
Turkey.We would like to improve our bussiness. We decided to give all
our profit for a while and get the funds this way.
If you consider working with us;
you will be able to pay a visit to us and see our school.
or you can contact by phone.
and most important we will have a contract.(at the notary)
we will provide all legal documents.
www.anadolu.egitim.net.tc
anadolu...@yahoo.com
we will give you our phone number and address when needed.