4 DAYS LEFT to get your FREE $25 at Revolution Money Exchange!!!

MinniganGirl

Apr 12, 2008, 12:28:17 AM4/12/08
Good Evening All!

Apparently, my last post sounded too much like an infomercial for
some so I will just shorten this up a bit. I know some of you have
already heard of this, and joined. But, for those of you who haven't
or are still undecided, I wanted to let you know about RME.

Launched in 2007, Revolution Money (a FREE pay network)was created to
deliver significant value to both consumers and merchants. RME offers
an easy and secure way to send and receive money online between
accountholders for free. The accounts are issued by First Bank &
Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC. RME is providing a secure, easy,
and instant payment solution to everyone.

Revolution Money is based in St. Petersburg, FL and is part of the
family of companies within Revolution, LLC, which was founded by
Steve Case, Co-Founder of AOL to drive transformative change by
shifting power to consumers.

As part of their opening promotion, new members will make $25 for
joining, no strings attached! In addition, you may refer others and
make $10 for each referral, up to $500.

I hope that this explains things more clearly. If this sounds
interesting to you, please check them out. Here is the link.

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/ReferAFriend/ReferAFriend_land
ing.aspx?referreremail=LynnW241@...'

Thank you all for your time!

Have a Great Night!