Prez.Clinton explained the mortgage meltdown on TV

mr. smartypants

Sep 23, 2008, 1:52:54 PM9/23/08
last nite on Letterman.
and Chris Rock too !
No, we don't stay up that late, we time-shift.
Craig Ferguson is on after Letterman.
He's even better.
World Wide Pants indeed!
--

If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws,my in-laws
& politicians will have guns.

Seerialmom

Sep 23, 2008, 2:46:56 PM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 10:52 am, "mr. smartypants" <georgewks...@humboldt1.com>
wrote:

I recorded it last night and watched this morning. He gave a pretty
good explanation about how this all came about as well as how it could
be resolved without being partisan. Chris was funny too except my
recording cut him off about 2 minutes before he was done talking.

Message has been deleted

Seerialmom

Sep 23, 2008, 3:23:48 PM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 11:50 am, jdoe <j...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:52:54 -0700, "mr. smartypants"

> <georgewks...@humboldt1.com> wrote:
> >last nite on Letterman.
> >and Chris Rock  too !
> >No, we don't stay up that late, we time-shift.
> >Craig Ferguson is on after Letterman.
> >He's even better.
> >World Wide Pants indeed!
>
> if you believe those lines of crap he was pushing you deserve what you
> get, if he really wanted to explain the current mess why do it with an
> idiot like letterman? is he afraid of going on a real forum, like meet
> the press or nightline, "gee they might ask me tough questions, I
> can't do a real news show!"
> Never argue with an idiot.
> They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

He wasn't actually there to explain the current economy; he was
asked. And he gave a general answer without pointing fingers at
either party. He was there to talk about the non-government thing
he's involved with where regular people can help others in the world.

mr. smartypants

Sep 23, 2008, 4:26:15 PM9/23/08
In article
<7b4b7e92-ce8f-4184...@a3g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
Seerialmom <seeri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

A Conspiracy? The missing 2 minutes? sarah responsible?

Gary Heston

Sep 23, 2008, 8:46:33 PM9/23/08
In article <7feid4h7lvm2nau90...@4ax.com>,

jdoe <jd...@aol.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:52:54 -0700, "mr. smartypants"
><george...@humboldt1.com> wrote:

>>last nite on Letterman.
[ ... ]

>if you believe those lines of crap he was pushing you deserve what you
>get, if he really wanted to explain the current mess why do it with an
>idiot like letterman? is he afraid of going on a real forum, like meet
>the press or nightline, "gee they might ask me tough questions, I
>can't do a real news show!"

You forget Bill Clintons' primary interest; Letterman always has two
very attractive models in the green room or on the set to keep the
guests company while they're waiting. He could care less about Wall
Street or financial bailouts.

Gary

--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Why is it that these days, the words "What idiot" are so frequently
followed by the words "at Microsoft"?

Chief Thracian

Sep 24, 2008, 4:06:48 PM9/24/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:46:33 -0500, ghe...@hiwaay.net (Gary Heston)
wrote:

>Letterman always has two
>very attractive models in the green room or on the set to keep the
>guests company while they're waiting.

Not so great for the gay guests, eh? Except maybe for Ellen.

--
Final Testament (Gay Quran)
http://www.gay-bible.org