Top Quality Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16622-GYSO Minimum Price Wholesale, Discount, Replicas, Fake

jewel...@jewelry-wholesaler.net

Apr 11, 2008, 4:26:43 PM4/11/08
Top Quality Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16622-GYSO
Minimum Price Wholesale, Discount, Replicas, Fake

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16622-GYSO Link :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-16622GYSO-496.html

To Wholesale the cheapest Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens
Watch 16622-GYSO in toppest Replica . www.watches-replicas.com helps
you to save money! Rolex-Mens-Watch-16622GYSO , Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16622-GYSO , Replias , Cheap , Fake ,
imitation , Rolex Watches

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16622-GYSO
Information :

Brand : Rolex Watches ( http://www.watches-replicas.com/rolex-watches.html
)
Gender : Mens
Code : Rolex-Mens-Watch-16622GYSO
Item Variations :
Case Material : Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 40mm
Case Thickness :
Dial Color : Grey
Bezel : Platinum Unidirectional Rotating
Movement : 31 Jewel Chronometer Automatic
Crystal : Synthetic Sapphire
Clasp : Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

Stainless steel case and bracelet. Grey dial. Date displays at 3
o'clock position. Platinum unidirectional rotating bezel. Synthetic
sapphire crystal. Deployment clasp. Case diameter 40mm. 31 jewel
chronometer movement. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet).

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16622-GYSO is new brand
replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Rolex
Watches with total satisfaction. A Watches-Replicas.COM 30 Day Money
Back Guarantee is included with every Rolex Watches Replica Series for
secure, risk-free online shopping. Watches-Replicas.COM does not
charge sales tax for the Fake Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens
Watch 16622-GYSO.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-replicas.com such as the tax. If you
have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to
email us by whol...@watches-replicas.com.

The Same Rolex Watches Series :

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16628-WSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-16628WSO-497.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16623-WSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-16623WSO-498.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16623-BLSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-16623BLU-499.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Yacht-Master Platinum and Steel Ladies
Watch 169622 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-169622-500.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Yachtmaster Ladies Watch 169623-CSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-169628-501.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 168628-BLSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-168628-502.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16623-GYSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-16623GRY-503.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Unisex Watch 168623-CSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-168623-504.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yachtmaster Mens Watch 16623-CSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-16623CH-505.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 18kt Gold Mens Watch 16628 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-16628-506.html