craigslist.com sucks

cbie...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2007, 1:53:05 AM11/1/07
So basically this site sucks. Let me tell you the main reason why.
THEY ARE COMMUNISTS.......

Yes they are communists - people why in the world are we going to
support a site like this in the US. STOP USING CRAIGLIST. Dont believe
me? just read this right off their site about their CEO.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/jim.buckmaster.html

Yeah I was dumbfounded too when I read that after using craigslist for
about a year. I will never use it again. Instead I use askorfind.com.
Basically same thing but they are not communists.

IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN IN THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD NOT USE
CRAIGSLIST.COM

Anthony Matonak

Nov 1, 2007, 2:59:30 AM11/1/07
cbie...@yahoo.com wrote:
> So basically this site sucks. Let me tell you the main reason why.
... <Snip the "I'm an Evil Spammer" routine> ...

Evil spammers suck.

Anthony

Logan Shaw

Nov 1, 2007, 3:24:08 AM11/1/07
cbie...@yahoo.com wrote:
> IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN IN THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD NOT USE
> CRAIGSLIST.COM

I don't! I use craigslist.org!

- Logan

George Grapman

Nov 1, 2007, 8:23:15 AM11/1/07
cbie...@yahoo.com wrote:
> So basically this site sucks. Let me tell you the main reason why.
> THEY ARE COMMUNISTS.......
>
> Yes they are communists - people why in the world are we going to
> support a site like this in the US. STOP USING CRAIGLIST. Dont believe
> me? just read this right off their site about their CEO.
>
> http://www.craigslist.org/about/jim.buckmaster.html

Had you comprehended the link you would have seen that it simply says
a dolt like you called him a communist.

George Grapman

Nov 1, 2007, 8:56:13 AM11/1/07
PS-Better boycott ebay also.

Bob F

Nov 1, 2007, 1:05:09 PM11/1/07

<cbie...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No - you suck. Craigslist ROCKS!!

Jon v Leipzig

Nov 2, 2007, 7:30:42 AM11/2/07

Imo,there's so few of them left, they're really quite harmless.

Could be worse, he could be a greedy capitalist and charge for ads.

Even the "commie" Chinese are becoming $$Capitalists$$, and lovin it.

George Grapman

Nov 2, 2007, 10:23:31 AM11/2/07
craiglist make enough money on job ads that ebay saw fit to buy 25
percent of the company.