George Foreman Grill

Kevin

Sep 15, 2008, 7:19:20 AM9/15/08
If you are looking for a wonderful blog that gives you details about
the George Foreman Grill, The Lean Mean Grilling Machine. You can
find it at www.GeorgeGrill.muxgo.com. You will find it to be helpful
to finding grill information and recipes.

Al Bundy

Sep 16, 2008, 8:08:40 AM9/16/08

Kevin wrote:
> If you are looking for a wonderful blog that gives you details about

> the George Foreman Grill, The Lean Mean Grilling Machine. You will find it to be helpful

> to finding grill information and recipes.

I wouldn't be near a George Foreman Grill if George himself offered to
come out to my house and cook dinner for me.

Chief Thracian

Sep 16, 2008, 2:08:00 PM9/16/08
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:19:20 -0700 (PDT), Kevin <kevm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I don't see anything there, like you describe. Certainly, no
"details". The blog is a ruse. You need to change the blog's subtitle
from "Everything about the George Foreman Grill" to "Nothing about the
George Foreman Grill".

--
Steal This Blog!
http://www.gay-bible.org/steal

Al Bundy

Sep 16, 2008, 5:56:32 PM9/16/08

Chief Thracian wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:19:20 -0700 (PDT), Kevin <kevm...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >If you are looking for a wonderful blog that gives you details about

> >the George Foreman Grill, The Lean Mean Grilling Machine. You will find it to be helpful

> >to finding grill information and recipes.
>
> I don't see anything there, like you describe. Certainly, no
> "details". The blog is a ruse. You need to change the blog's subtitle
> from "Everything about the George Foreman Grill" to "Nothing about the
> George Foreman Grill".

Hey, what the heck. A high school kid has to start somewhere.

Chief Thracian

Sep 17, 2008, 3:07:16 AM9/17/08
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:56:32 -0700 (PDT), Al Bundy
<MSfo...@mcpmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, what the heck. A high school kid has to start somewhere.

I give him a "D".