Diesel Genset Parts

sherry...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2008, 9:55:21 PM7/15/08
to sherry...@gmail.com
Dear Sir/madam,

It’s my great pleasure to introduce our company to you and hope there
are opportunities for us to cooperate in diesel gensets parts.

We, Johnpower, are a professional diesel generator PARTS trading
company. We are in Shenzhen, China. Shenzhen is famous for economic
and convenient in communictations with high-speed logistics services,
where Yantian port is the third largest one in the world.

Johnpower product lines mainly include 4 series: engine spare parts,
alternator spare parts, electronic control system parts and other
accessories, all kind of accessories for the genset, such as fuel
filter, oil filter, air filter, complete engine gasket kit, fan and
alternator belt, front and rear engine crank case seal, crankshaft,
camshaft, cylinder head gasket, cylinder block, cylinder liner,
piston, piston pin and ring, engine valve, engine bearing, complete
fuel injector, oil pump, fuel pump, water pump, hose, stop solenoid,
turlo-overhaul kit, auto shut-off unit, turbocharger, all types of the
AVR, battery, fuses, indicator LED’s, voltmeter, ammeter, hour
recording meter, battery condition meter, coolant temperature gauge,
set of generator volt sensing relays, Mode selector with-auto/manual/
test/stop, engine management control module, synch unit panel lamps,
battery, maintenance tools, overhaul tools…suitable for Dongfeng
Cummins, Chongqing Cummins, Volvo, Lovol, Perkins, MTU, Weichai,
Yangdong, Marathon, Stamford, Leroy Somer and so on!

Johnpower cooperate with the professional parts makers for a long
time. Which can assure our timely delivery and provide high-
performance parts with cheapest prices and multi-choices for our
clients!

We are also proud of all the Johnpower employees who have been engaged
in diesel gensets industry for more than 20 years, which assure them
to have the ability to source and judge the reliable parts!

Hope we can do something for your esteemed company. Do Believe,
Johnpower, Your best and reliable partner for diesel generator spare
parts!

Thanks for attention to Johnpower! Looking forward to your favorate
response.

Best regards
Sherry Liao
Sales Manager
Shenzhen JohnPower Parts MFG Co.,Ltd
www.johnpowerparts.com
Skype:gensetparts

Al Bundy

Jul 16, 2008, 4:59:47 PM7/16/08

sherrymao...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Sir/madam,
>
> It�s my great pleasure to introduce our company to you and hope there
> are opportunities for us to cooperate in diesel gensets parts.

I just went there for the fun of it looking for some flocking for a
3-51 blower. I would have been shocked if they even knew what it was.
I get a bit uneasy when a site is downloading and uploading and I
don't see anything happening on the screen so I bailed. I would not
want a life support system to depend on parts from a place such as
this.