Wholesale fashion handbags

replicashoes

Mar 31, 2008, 8:43:13 AM3/31/08
Wholesale fashion handbags
We're a supplier of a large array of Wholesale fashion handbags that
will help you grow your business with lowest price only for 15.USD per
items. We are your distribution warehouse. Whether buying in bulk with
fashion handbags or simply purchasing replica handbags for a loved
one, we guarantee nothing but the bottom price on everything we carry.
We encourage you to look at our competition and you'll agree that no
one beats http://www.replica-ebags.com Wholesale fashion handbags.
Why many businesses and home startups buy from us:
On Sale Now for $9.95 per Wholesale fashion Handbag. Minimum Order 100
Pieces with any style items
Fast delivery with huge Wholesale fashion handbags by AIRS
Large quantities ready for immediate shipment
Excellent customer service
Large selection of items to our customers.
We ship our orders within 48 hours after the order is received.
You can place the order by email, fax or telephone or you can order
them online via our website.
We only accept the payment by Western Union with Credit Cards or cash
on bank.
Great for flea markets and discount stores.
Easily double your Money.

Drop Shipping Program: Our drop ship program is very beneficial to
online stores, retail sales as well as home parties. You can collect
the orders from your customers and we will ship the order for you
directly to them. This program will allow you to add more items to
your current selection without you having any inventory or additional
cost! As an alternative, you can sign up as an replica-ebags.com
Wholesale affiliate, direct visitors to our store, and receive
commission on every sale you refer. You can even log into our website
and track your visitors, sales, and commissions. Contact us to learn
more. We offer a 20%-40% discount off our retail prices for all
wholesale orders. The advertised wholesale prices already include the
wholesale discount. To be eligible for wholesale prices your purchase
must exceed $2000-Retail prices or $5000-Wholesale prices. You can mix
and match any items in our website products.
For orders over $2,000 we offer a 20% discount.
For orders over $3,000 I can offer you a 30% discount.
For orders over $5,000 I can offer you a 40% discount.

http://replica-ebags.com/Wholesale.html
http://replica-ebags.com/Handbags_LV%20New_1.html
http://replica-ebags.com/Handbags_Gucci_1.html