Maybe a Useful Tip?

Joe

Feb 27, 2008, 6:54:06 AM2/27/08
Need something for a project or whatever? McMaster-Carr probably has it on
a shelf within a day's trip from you. Why is that important? Because you
can pay slightly more for something, pay the price of UPS Ground and have it
delivered to your home in 24 hours in most cases... The cost is a bit
higher, but the time saved is huge if you would have had to drive out to
"wherever" to buy the parts and spend time there, etc. Plus, with the price
of gasoline, it may even be cheaper depending on where you have to go.

So... When I need a "thing" whatever it is, I sometimes just order from
McMaster and have it delivered to my home. Sometimes they even use a
courier and if I order in the AM, I get it in the PM for the price of UPS
Ground...

Just a tip. No benefit to me if you use them... I'm not a spammer, I'm a
long time "member" here and lurk a lot...

www.mcmaster.com

Search for something. They probably have it. ...Except food I would think.

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"
http://yunx.com/valk.htm

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?