◘►Get Paid to Try New Products, Drive Car, Travel etc...◄◘

nancy

Aug 4, 2007, 5:29:18 PM8/4/07
Make 1000's of $$$ Effortlessly

Get Paid For Your Valuable Opinion....

What if you could make $25 in less than 10 minutes, as many times as
you wanted?

What if you could do it while working from home in your pajamas?

KNOW MORE - how it works

http://opinionpays.i67.org

George Grapman

Aug 4, 2007, 8:31:54 PM8/4/07
Legitimate surveys and focus groups do now utilize third parties that
charge to be referred to them, especially when they post from gmail and
ask for a credit card without giving contact information.

George Grapman

Aug 4, 2007, 8:35:27 PM8/4/07

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/182/RipOff0182283.htm

onsin

How to get Rip-off Revenge

Survey Income Systems is a paid survey site. They promise hundreds of
survey sites and offer a 60 day guarantee. After I signed up for it,
paid 34.95 and checked the site out I found what were offered were
mostly survey sites you could find anywhere. I emailed them, told them
of my dissatisfaction and requested a refund. Their site promised to
answer email within 24-48 hours. Eight days and three emails later,
nothing. Not even an acknowledgement. They were quick to take the money
but so much for promises!

Deanna
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
U.S.A.