Allergy Relief

shei...@gmail.com

May 14, 2008, 4:15:36 AM5/14/08
There are many causes of allergies. In some it is the hereditary
weaknesses of digestion, nutrition, and environment.

In order to reduce the battle with allergies it is necessary to
strengthen connective tissue called collagen. When the collagen tissue
is weakened in the nasal passages, lung tissues and intestinal tract
cell walls allow foreign invaders to enter the blood stream, which
causes and allergic reaction.

The aloe vera contains the glycomannan complex, which provides
additional help to strengthen the tissue cell walls. Natural anti-
inflammatory and analgesics are found in the yellow sap portion of the
aloe vera, which will help reduce the swelling, the pain and the skin
irritation. Camestrol, B-sitosterol, lupeol, and salicylic acid also
found in aloe vera will help provide additional allergy relief.

http://nature-g.blogspot.com/search/label/Helps%20With%20Allergies

Regards,
http://nature-g.blogspot.com

Rod Speed

May 14, 2008, 5:34:16 AM5/14/08
shei...@gmail.com wrote:

> There are many causes of allergies.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist spammers ?

> In some it is the hereditary weaknesses of digestion, nutrition,

Wrong.

> and environment.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist spammers ?

> In order to reduce the battle with allergies it is necessary
> to strengthen connective tissue called collagen.

Wrong, as always.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 9:54:50 AM5/14/08
Rod Speed wrote:
> shei...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> There are many causes of allergies.
>
> You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist spammers ?
>
>> In some it is the hereditary weaknesses of digestion, nutrition,
>
> Wrong.

This is where welfare boy cries "bullshit" or "irrelevant".

http://www.whfhhc.com/Allergies/12440.htm

Like baldness, height and eye color, the capacity to become allergic is
an inherited characteristic. Yet, although you may be born with the
genetic capability to become allergic, you are not automatically
allergic to specific allergens. Several factors must be present for
allergic sensitivity to be developed

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 9:56:21 AM5/14/08
For years I tried all kinds of prescription and over the counter
remedies. Last year I tried acupuncture. I go once ever 3-4 months and
no longer take the pills.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2008, 2:49:09 PM5/14/08
William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote

> Rod Speed wrote
>> shei...@gmail.com wrote

>>> There are many causes of allergies.

>> You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist spammers ?

>>> In some it is the hereditary weaknesses of digestion, nutrition,

>> Wrong.

> http://www.whfhhc.com/Allergies/12440.htm

> Like baldness, height and eye color, the capacity to become allergic is an inherited characteristic.

Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

> Yet, although you may be born with the genetic capability to become allergic, you are not automatically allergic to
> specific allergens. Several factors must be present for allergic sensitivity to be developed

Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 3:16:34 PM5/14/08
Rod Speed wrote:
> William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> shei...@gmail.com wrote

>>> You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist spammers ?

>>> Wrong.
>
>> http://www.whfhhc.com/Allergies/12440.htm
>
>> Like baldness, height and eye color, the capacity to become allergic is an inherited characteristic.
>
> Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
> NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.
>
>> Yet, although you may be born with the genetic capability to become allergic, you are not automatically allergic to
>> specific allergens. Several factors must be present for allergic sensitivity to be developed
>
> Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
> NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

It mentions heredity, a factor you denied,welfare boy.
Why does the idea of a race track upset and mislead you? My guesses:

You went one time and all those tiny numbers in the past performances
confused you.
You could not afford to upgrade from the bad seats in the grand stand
as the turf club costs more money and has a dress code.
You lost and that meant it was fixed.
Being on welfare you can not afford to go and your knowledge of the
sport is based on some bad movies.

Tell me,welfare boy, did you see the Derby on tv? Did the people in
the stands look like bums? Are the people that I share my turf club
table with bums? Do you know why we love to see clueless people like you
at the track? We get Australian racing on tv here. Looks like a
generally upscale crowd.

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 3:19:48 PM5/14/08
Rod Speed wrote:
> William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> shei...@gmail.com wrote

>>> You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist spammers ?

>>> Wrong.
>
>> http://www.whfhhc.com/Allergies/12440.htm
>
>> Like baldness, height and eye color, the capacity to become allergic is an inherited characteristic.
>
> Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
> NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.
>
>> Yet, although you may be born with the genetic capability to become allergic, you are not automatically allergic to
>> specific allergens. Several factors must be present for allergic sensitivity to be developed
>
> Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
> NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

I have never been involuntarily unemployed for more than a week. On
the other hand your adult career consists of a fast food job that fired
you before lunch on the first day.
My job requires a few things you will never have:

communication skills.
knowledge.
patience.
a sense of humor.
social skills.
ability to admit errors.
education.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2008, 3:48:25 PM5/14/08
William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> http://www.whfhhc.com/Allergies/12440.htm

>>> Like baldness, height and eye color, the capacity to become allergic is an inherited characteristic.

>> Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
>> NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

>>> Yet, although you may be born with the genetic capability to become
>>> allergic, you are not automatically allergic to specific allergens.
>>> Several factors must be present for allergic sensitivity to be developed

>> Doesnt say a damned thing about any WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,
>> NUTRITION, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

> It mentions heredity, a factor you denied,

I did no such thing, you stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

I put the word WRONG after that bit about WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 4:00:29 PM5/14/08
You limped them all together. Which angers you more.welfare boy, the
fact that I go to the rack or that I have a good job?
Tell us where you got the idea that race fans are bums. Ever been to
track? Know why we love clueless people there.
This will really get you goat, I am at work and playing the horses at
the same time.
Not that you would understand this or be able to place a wager but
race i at Golden Gate Field goes off in a few minutes. Bet $2 across the
board.total $6 # 6. Lockitup.

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 4:14:19 PM5/14/08

Should have bet on her,welfare boy. She won and paid 5.80,2.40 and
2.20 or 10.40 for every $6 wagered.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2008, 4:31:15 PM5/14/08

I split the original sentance at that point so I could comment on
that PARTICULAR claim about WEAKNESSES OF DIGESTION,

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 4:45:07 PM5/14/08

Horse racing really gets you upset. It it because you known nothing
about it,lost money or something else. Have you figured out why we like
clueless people at the track?

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 4:46:29 PM5/14/08
Lookee,welfare boy has a new bot to add the ones about flushing,paper
bags and fuckwits.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2008, 6:03:34 PM5/14/08
Some stupid completely unemployable race track bum claiming to be
William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> desperately attempted to bullshit
its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

William Souden

May 14, 2008, 6:33:13 PM5/14/08
I must really be getting under your skin,welfare boy. You changed the
wording in your #A bot from "paper bag" to "predicament" and "fuckwit"
to "race track bum"
Any chance of rewording the flushing bot?
You non-answers about the race track are very telling.

William Souden
sales fool/race track bum

Rod Speed

May 14, 2008, 7:01:35 PM5/14/08