The Empty Tomb And Trashing Da Vinci Code ! Jesus Died And Rose Again!

tent

Jul 6, 2007, 1:01:21 PM7/6/07
Jesus' tomb was sealed by the Roman government and
soldiers guarded it.The third day it was empty.Two angels appeared
to the women who were visiting the tomb early in the morning and told
them."Why you seek the living among the dead He is not here.He is
risen."Luke;24

Jesus did not die secretly in an unknown place.He died
publicly, in the broad day light. A whole city and a great crowd
watched him dying on the cross.His mother and his disciples were
there and he spoke to them.A series of events like darkness and
earthquake took place at the time of his death. Witnessing that the
Roman captain feared greatly and said,"Truly this was the Son of
God." Mathew; 27:54.
While Jesus was on the earth with his disciples, he
predicted about his sufferings, death and resurrection at least a
dozen times.Just before going to Jerusalem for the last time, Jesus
spoke to his disciples about everything that would happen to him
there.[About his death on the cross and being raised on the third
day] A few days before this Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and
spoke about his death which was about to take place in Jerusalem.
[Luke;9:30]
One of the main reasons Lord Jesus came to the earth
was to die on the cross and thus make atonement for the sins of all
mankind. About seven hundred years before the birth of Jesus,
Prophet Isaiah prophesied so many things concerning the life of
Jesus including his sufferings and death on the cross.In one place
he wrote like this "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was
bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon
Him, And by His stripes we are healed."Isaiah;53:5 Jesus came as the
Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.This is why Jesus
died on the cross-As the Lamb of God to take away the sins of the
world..Jesus spoke about this," No one takes it [ My life] from Me,
but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have
power to take it again"John;10:18 Just as he said he would Jesus
gave up his life and took it back.On the third day Jesus rose from
the dead and showed the nail marks on his hands to his disciples and
proved that he died and rose again.Why Jesus Died And Rose Again ?
To find out more about this in detail please visit ;
http://www.gilead.ws

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted