Frugal living may entail remaining smart and productive with age.

phil scott

Oct 4, 2008, 5:24:23 PM10/4/08
This is my situation at least, early on I decided to work to the
bloody end... as over work, or getting involved in pure investments
(no production) in order to have money were counter productive.

***
It may be this that inhibits working at higher compensation rates into
old age....

occurring in just the last half a generation or so in the US and much
of developed Europe... the practice of industrial beef farming, in
pens, feeding grains instead of the natural grass feed.

It seems that free range *grass fed beef produces meat dominated by
omega 3 fatty acids, those are soluble and do not clogg ones brain and
ass with huge globbs of fat... that is because the highly acid stomach
that processes *grain in a cow becomes *acid when fed grain, that
results in non soluble fat production, and almost a total dirth of
omega 3 fat production.

(for fully accurate information you can search this breaking news on
google).

Now we have salmon, very high in Omega 3 fatty acids being raised in
pens, and fed *grain... Eliminating a high percentage of their natural
Omega 3's. The beef and salmon are also fed hormones so they gain
weight faster. .. you get those same hormones when you eat the meat
causing you to gain weight also... that is accumulate fat, and much
of that occuldes blood flow to the brain (varies in individuals for a
wide range of reasons)

This is a superb way to become both fat and stupid at warp speed
apparently...

you don't see this combination in china or india... mostly those are
too poor to afford feed lot cattle... their students noted for high
accademic performance is no surprise.

countries like Japan wigh diets high in wild ocean fish also don't
demonstrate this combination of problems.

In the US we have concentrated on what makes a person look like hell,
the big fat ass problem. ... not brain function, we have not even
seen that as an issue......clogging the larger organs, arteries, veins
and capilaries that carry blood to the brain, depriving the neurons of
oxygen at the cellular level...oxygen needed to operate.

fat blubbery asses, and actual stupidity ensue.

**
Reversal is attained by eating free range grass fed beef. chicken and
wild ocean fish, esp salmon... fresh green salads and fruit. Hormone
free dairy products, and much less grain than usual... and working out
30 minutes a day...

in about 3 months the results will be near miraculous, and after a
year or two you may notice a marked resurgence of intelligence...

in my case for instance, I'm an engineer, 40 years in the business,
designing and building complex controls systems, very complex wiring
and controls algorithms... this used to be more than a complete
challenge for me, and I had to painstakingly draw out a wiring
diagram, worry over it for days, then build it, wire for
wire..rotely.... because I was unable to keep the entire system and
logic in my mind and just wire it from that range of insights.

For the last few years, even as I am older ( 67 now) I build these
systems off of my logic diagrams, drawn in seconds. Then I do all the
wiring out of my head, no diagrams.. thats not common at any age.

.when its done, I produce a diagram so others can follow if they need
to trouble shoot or add to it later.... my brain is simply not bathed
in grease any longer.

(other issues include an amyloid purge, you can find my articles on
that by google search .... my name as author, no news group, and word
in subject 'amyloid'. 'or amyloids'.)

Phil scott

Al Bundy

Oct 6, 2008, 10:25:07 AM10/6/08

In my opinion, you are cramming for your finals by spilling your guts
here, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Rod Speed

Oct 6, 2008, 2:29:38 PM10/6/08

Just goes to show what your opinion is worth then doesnt it ?

Have a look at this loon's history sometime.

Al Bundy

Oct 6, 2008, 5:55:16 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 2:29 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

Exactly the point, "history."

Rod Speed

Oct 6, 2008, 6:08:45 PM10/6/08

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.