357 button batteries.....where frugal?

cark...@juno.com

Jul 28, 2008, 7:48:33 PM7/28/08
It seems that my household uses a lot of the little 357 batteries.

Where is likely the most frugal place to buy a recognizable brand of
357 battery?

Walmart? Walgreens? Radio Shack? Any other?

What's been your buying experience with these specific batteries?

Thank you...... Lee

Dave

Jul 29, 2008, 12:21:53 AM7/29/08

<cark...@juno.com> wrote in message

Something like that you'd want to buy in bulk, online. Check froogle or
amazon or similar. -Dave

Message has been deleted

ra...@vt.edu

Jul 29, 2008, 2:23:14 PM7/29/08
cark...@juno.com <cark...@juno.com> wrote:
> It seems that my household uses a lot of the little 357 batteries.

> Where is likely the most frugal place to buy a recognizable brand of
> 357 battery?

> Walmart? Walgreens? Radio Shack? Any other?

Recently I found a pack of 8 for $1 at the Dollar Store.
Just the size I needed for the cat exercizer (aka: laser pointer).

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

ooptec

Jul 29, 2008, 7:41:01 PM7/29/08
Got a good deal on ebay

zzyzzx

Jul 31, 2008, 4:59:12 PM7/31/08
Dollar Tree to be specific, and they don't always have them. They are
made in China so you do really need 8 or whaever the apckage has since
they don't last nearly as long as decent brands. eBay has them cheap
too.