Attitude Line's Product Warranty--NONE AT ALL!!!

traveler

Dec 27, 2007, 1:23:20 AM12/27/07
Just wanted to warn any/all folks interested folks:

DON'T buy from Attitude Online--if you're expecting a product warranty
and that their products actually work. I tried two of them, and found
them to have no effect on my skin. I urge all of you to be very
careful if you're thinking of buying from them. I tried to resolve
the problem with them, and they...being foreign nationals, didn't want
to refund my money for the ineffective products that I bought from
them.

Here is what I bought from them, and their website:

1. Texured Eye Cream
2. Lift Up Eye Gel

www.attitudeline.com

I suggest you NOT buy any skincare products from them (via kiosk or at
their website) unless they back the purchase up with a money back
guarantee (which they probably won't).

Va Pour Sa!

Doug Starfield