School Fundraiser Entertainment Guide

Agnes...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 11:29:32 PM8/23/07
My sons school is having a fundraiser and they are selling the
Entertainment Guide Coupon Books. There are over 500 coupons/discount
offers including in store purchases and Ordering On-Line. THis is a
new school open its second year (still enrolling) and the funds go for
the kids activities, field trips, classroom supplies, etc. The books
are available for every area in the US. Email me for the link and you
can purchase a book for your residential area. The phoenix books are
selling on line for $30....we are selling them for $25 and the school
gets $15 per book. THanks. We have to have our order by 08/31 you can
order and pay online.

If you are interested in enrolling your child email me for school
info. Locations throughout the valley.

AK