att: Shawn Hirn

val189

Jan 14, 2008, 1:10:47 PM1/14/08
Curious to know what decision you've reached on buying a house jointly
with parents? Tried to find your original post, but it's been
camouflaged by all the @$#% spam.

Shawn Hirn

Jan 15, 2008, 9:51:38 PM1/15/08
In article
<17e1e65d-32e9-4b2f...@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
val189 <gweh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I am still thinking about it. My folks won't be ready to make a move
until 2009 ... for tax reasons. I just had to replace my car last week
because my old one was dying on me, so I am in a holding pattern with
regard to a house purchase right now and because my folks won't be ready
to pony up their money right away.