Re: Quit Smoking Right Now!!!!

So_...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2007, 8:13:20 PM7/31/07
On Jul 29, 11:31 am, michellej <johnsonmb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> For all of us smokers it is getting harder and harder to smoke in
> public places. I heard that one state wants to ban smoking in your OWN
> car. Now, I think that's pushing it. People can text message but they
> can't talk on a cell phone and now they can't smoke.
>
> Due to the rising costs of cigaretts and soon we won't be able to
> smoke outside I decided to quit. I put together a list of ideas that
> helped me. Take a look and leave a comment:
>
> http://rightnowquitsmoking.blogspot.com

http://tinyurl.com/yv2tw7

Poor Broken Spirited "michellej" <johnso...@yahoo.com
wrote: " I 'm out of cigarette money" but she see's the links
right on the group to save her from the tax man.....
Only $2.00 a pack just like in Tennesee

For all of us smokers it is getting harder and harder to smoke in
public places. I heard that one state wants to ban smoking in your OWN
car. Now, I think that's pushing it. People can text message but they
can't talk on a cell phone and now they can't smoke.

Due to the rising costs of cigaretts and soon we won't be able to
smoke outside I decided to quit. I put together a list of ideas that
helped me. Take a look and leave a comment:

http://rightnowquitsmoking.bullspot.com

Quitters never win ask Vietnam
Join the weight Watchers and Quit...
Ross Perot..ran for president , and Quit...

For sea or seaver sham for save america
for change, for shame, and can a finsh...
can a finish!
Well maybe some people need to quit..!!

Be Sure to post in misc.consumers.frugal-living
Lots of Cheapskates over there quitting on life.

With all the old stale food the eat their breath
stinks just like the other end.

Make a little money on the quick and easy.
MichelleJ...Easy Street is closed for repairs.

Butt Linger we want some on our finger !

So Boya