Re: Our Troubled Country - Importing Poverty ( Frosty Wooldridge )

billim...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2008, 3:02:30 PM6/17/08
On Jun 17, 3:36 am, wis...@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> >place to run from this madness.
>
> >Can anyone name a single, solitary reason for continuing this kind of national
> >suicide? Who brings it to you? Your U.S. States Senate and House of
> >Representatives!
>
> >##
>
> >To take action:www.numbersusa.com
>
> >www.thesocialcontract.com
>
> >www.fairus.org
>
> >www.proenglish.org
>
> >www.capsweb.org
>
> >www.vdare.com
>
> >Final note: I am looking for thinkers, writers and advocates to add to my
> >monthly "Master Mind Think Tank." In reality, our politicians foment the
> >problems that they campaign to solve. They never solve them; thus we spiral
> >into deeper national chaos. I need new ideas and new creative thinkers to help
> >me bring our most pressing issues onto the front burner: overpopulation in
> >America caused by ceaseless legal and illegal immigration. As you know, the
> >recent PEW report shows immigration adding 100 million people to our country
> >in 30 years. We need to stop it and we need to stop it now. Join me in saving
> >our civilization. fros...@juno.com
>
> >Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents ­ from the Arctic to the
> >South Pole ­ as well as six times across the USA, coast to coast and border to
> >border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece.
> >He presents "The Coming Population Crisis in America: and what you can do
> >about it" to civic clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges.  He works
> >to bring about sensible world population balance atwww.frostywooldridge.com
>
> >From: Frosty Wooldridge
>
> >This three minute interview with Adam Schrager on "Your Show" May 4, 2008, NBC
> >Channel 9 News, addresses the ramifications of adding 120 million people to
> >USA in 35 years and six million people to Colorado as to water shortages, air
> >pollution, loss of farmland, energy costs and degradation of quality of life.
> >In the interview, Frosty Wooldridge explains the ramifications of adding 120
> >million people to the USA in 35 years. He advances new concepts such as a
> >"Colorado Carrying Capacity Policy"; "Colorado Environmental Impact Policy";
> >"Colorado Water Usage Policy"; "Colorado Sustainable Population Policy".
> >Nationally, the USA needs a "National Sustainable Population Policy" to
> >determine the carrying capacity of this nation for the short and long term.
> >Wooldridge is available for interviews on radio and TV having interviewed on
> >ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and FOX.
>
> >Click the link to view the 3 minute interview with NBC's Adam Schrager:
>
> >http://www.9news.com/video/player.aspx?aid=52364
>
> >Frosty Wooldridge
>
> >www.frostywooldridge.com
>
> >Disclaimer
>
> >MainPage
> >http://www.rense.com
>
> >This Site Served by TheHostPros
>
> Only a comatose public coupled with a whoreish political system allows

Marcus Aurelius

Jun 18, 2008, 2:57:34 PM6/18/08
A nation that, through it's Constitution and Declaration of
Independence, is founded on virtue, can not last when immigrants, both
legal and illegal, are admitted to the USA in willful disrespect for
this basic principle.

Herb Martin

Jun 18, 2008, 3:33:35 PM6/18/08

"Marcus Aurelius" <alexan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It is NOT "immigrants", i.e., legal immigrants, who are the problem but
rather the rampant influx of ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Stop the illegal aliens -- send or encourage them to go home.

THEN, and only then, rationalize the immigration police to select the
very best, not by nationality nor race, but by intelligence, honor,
respect for law, education, financial independence, and other
useful attributes.

And to anyone who says you cannot expell 10 Million or more,
that is patently obvious since Mexico did it.

Serious penalities for employers to give jobs. Nothing but
absolutely emergency services.

You want to move to the US? Go back to your own country
and apply like those who obey the law.

Make a law: Anyone EVER caught as an Illegal Alien is
forever forbidden legal imigration and especially citizenship.

Rod Speed

Jun 18, 2008, 5:02:51 PM6/18/08
Marcus Aurelius <alexan...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A nation that, through it's Constitution and Declaration of Independence, is founded on virtue,

Been having those pathetic little drug crazed fantasys long ?

> can not last when immigrants, both legal and illegal, are admitted
> to the USA in willful disrespect for this basic principle.

How odd that its the immigrants that turned the place from somewhere
where savages killed each other enthusiastically into what it is today.

RM v2.0

Jun 19, 2008, 9:14:31 AM6/19/08

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Different group and a different time. This current crop is reversing that
and turning back into a savage area.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2008, 4:00:00 PM6/19/08
RM v2.0 <Bl...@spam.sucks> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Marcus Aurelius <alexan...@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> A nation that, through it's Constitution and Declaration of Independence, is founded on virtue,

>> Been having those pathetic little drug crazed fantasys long ?

>>> can not last when immigrants, both legal and illegal, are admitted to the USA in willful disrespect for this basic
>>> principle.

>> How odd that its the immigrants that turned the place from somewhere
>> where savages killed each other enthusiastically into what it is today.

> Different group and a different time. This current crop is reversing
> that and turning back into a savage area.

So did those involved in the wild west.