Free sample of Celine Dion Enchanting Perfume

FreebiesPl.us

Dec 23, 2007, 10:08:49 AM12/23/07
Free sample of Celine Dion Enchanting Perfume
http://www.freebiespl.us/?p=358

mja

Dec 23, 2007, 11:05:39 AM12/23/07
FreebiesPl.us wrote:

>http://www.freebie

Why does my ISP continue block your link / reporting it to be a
suspected scam?

BeaF...@msn.com

Dec 24, 2007, 12:13:31 AM12/24/07

Why? Because you have a very good ISP... That's why!

When I tried to get 'freebies' I got maybe one out of ten. Of course
I used a fake name. Years later my fake name still gets pre-approved
credit cards and offers for reduction in home mortgage. Charities seem
to feel my fake name is a soft touch and my mailbox is full of limited
time only - act fast offerings of discount jewlery and dream
vacations. Moral of the story: My fake name is more credit worthy,
more generous and classier than me. I should have born with a funny
name instead of beautiful.