AOR Macushield

gabri...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2007, 11:02:54 AM8/19/07
There are a few good vitamin firms out there that have amazing
products to help us all for better health and wellness.

Secondly, there are products on the market that can and will help you
with your cleansing of your home and eco friendly and safe for your
pets too.

Gabriele

Rod Speed

Aug 19, 2007, 3:04:54 PM8/19/07
gabri...@gmail.com wrote:

> There are a few good vitamin firms out there that have
> amazing products to help us all for better health and wellness.

Nope, just lots of suckers as stupid as you.

> Secondly, there are products on the market that can
> and will help you with your cleansing of your home

My house doesnt need 'cleansing', because I'm not a neurotic.

> and eco friendly and safe for your pets too.

Its that without any of that shit thanks.